Buried

Jamie92

Reaction score
Anyone seen this? Came out last year, Ryan Reynolds is the only actor as he is held hostage in a coffin underground. The movie sounded **** because its an hour and half of watching him struggle to breath in a coffin, but he has a phone with a little signal and makes some shocking calls...it kept me wanting to know what happened next. Anyone else seen?

I have seen shorts on it (well not really as it has not come out in SA yet) however I have seen snippets on Ellen and some other tv shows...

it looks good, I like Ryan alot, he is a good actor! I thoroughly enjoyed Phone Booth with Collin Farrel (which is pretty much the same concept)

I look forward to watching it, will actually do a little Googling now...

how did he get phone coverage ? I loose my coverage in some buildings never mind buried six feet under in a coffin

It was ok, nothing special, but watchable nonetheless. 7/10

It was fu*king **** i dont know how anyone could think that was good.

the best part about it was at the end when they 4t they fount him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quoting spoilers is as dumb as posting them in the first place.

I have seen shorts on it (well not really as it has not come out in SA yet) however I have seen snippets on Ellen and some other tv shows...

it looks good, I like Ryan alot, he is a good actor! I thoroughly enjoyed Phone Booth with Collin Farrel (which is pretty much the same concept)

I look forward to watching it, will actually do a little Googling now...

Ah, Phonebooth..
I watched in Film4. It actualy kept me on my toes all the way through, but I didn't really like it much. Still, it was okay.

Enjoyed PhoneBooth quite a bit, didn't enjoy Buried at all, saw the end coming after about twenty minutes. CineWorld charged me about £6.50 to get in as well, the robbing bastards.

I reviewed this film in the film thread, it's worse than aids