Burnley 2nd Budget

Irish Scouse

Bob Kelso. ❥
Reaction score
In my second season now and just got an insane budget, especially for such a small expectation. In the First season i finished 14th and only 1 point from 11th :(.

Yeah nice, your wage budget is midget though, nice work with getting Burnley 14h though

£22M isnt that amazing, usually 2nd season I would get that with the smaller teams
Well done on getting 14th spot tho :)

I made it avoid and then adjusted wage to give 115k positive

---------- Post added at 09:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

£22M isnt that amazing, usually 2nd season I would get that with the smaller teams
Well done on getting 14th spot tho :)

But it is compared to my very minute budget in first season, i bought to backups for 100k each and that was all i could afford.

ye nice kitty dat!! get two or three quality players !!who did you buy in your first season?

---------

£22M isn't insane.. Usually promoted teams or smaller teams get budgets of £15M-£30 but still well done.

£22M isn't insane.. Usually promoted teams or smaller teams get budgets of £15M-£30 but still well done.

Its becausei was insecure finances last season and i didnt have enough to buy a kit kat

ye i see lol!! u let brian easton go !!they just signed him this year ddnt they!! never heard of the two lads you signed makes your finish even better without signing anyone!!

----------