Reaction score
I started unemployed, then got the Burnley job in October.( So I am in my 1st season)

My budget was recently increased to 22m pounds. I want a CM(preferably under 25) who can be pretty good once I get to the Premier League as well. An all-round CM(goals, passing, defensive attributes, etc.) would be great. I'm willng to spend around 10 to 12m on him. And I dont want him on loan!

Also the Burnley squad is generally too old and there isnt a decent goalscorer. Someone please recommend a 20+ goals centre forward(preferably one who is quick as my other strikers are sloths).

Last edited:
How did you get 22m??!!

David Goodwillie is a good striker.

Unfortunately as Burnley you won't be able to get top class players so just look around the championship and SPL.

How did you get 22m??!!

David Goodwillie is a good striker.

Unfortunately as Burnley you won't be able to get top class players so just look around the championship and SPL.

The board made extra funds available due to increase in club finances. Thats what I was told.

Will check out Goodwillie. And any recommendation for CM?

Steven Davies(Rangers)
Scott Brown(Celtic)
Aron Gunnarsson(Coventry)
Jonny Howson(Leeds)
Chris Cohen(Forest)

Martin Paterson has been quality for my Burnley season, pretty much a goal a game. Jay Rogriguez is worth sticking with too, although doesn't get a huge amount of goals.

Who else are you having a look at?