Reaction score
Hi, Planning on doing Burnley save and was wondering who would do an effective job considering the limited funds. I am also on the prowl for a decent 4-4-2 tactic that I would use on this save. Any help would be much appreciated.

I took Burnley and only 4 games remain to be played in the league. I lead the league with 3 points in front of Chelsea. I don't know if I will win the league, but for certain I will be in second place.

I signed a lot of players at the beginning of the game.

I sold Ben Mee for 3M Euro to Crystal Palace
Tomasz Kuszczak for free as goalie.
Lucas Mareque for free on the left back.
For 900,000 Euro I bought Kyle Bartley as center back.
For DM or MC ball winning I signed Marco Estrada and Landry N’Guemo for free.
I bought Ruben Rayos for only 1.3M Euro and I used him as AMC, AML, AMR, MC.
I bought Pavel Savitskiy for only 120K Euro, but there was a catch. It took me 4 or 5 saves to obtain his work permit after appeal. Usually they didn't allow him to play in England, so you have to revert from the last save and try again. Savitskiy is a real talent, but he has low determination. Find a tutor for him with higher determination. If I remember correctly, I used George Boyd for that.
I signed striker Andre Senghor for free, but I have the same problems with work permit.

I putted on the transfer list following players: Matt Gilks, Kevin Long, Danny Lafferty, Stephan Ward, Ross Wallace, Matt Taylor, Lucas Jutkiewicz and Ashley Barnes. I didn't succeed to sell them, so at least some of them I send them in loan to keep the payroll budget as thin as possible.

I used three different tactics. First was 4-3-2-1 MPLS, found here on forum for FM 2014. I adapted it changing mentality from Counter in Overload. The second was FM15 TUGA, from this forum, 4-1-4-1 and I made a version 4-3-3 DM. The third was Release the Kraken V3, also from this forum, 4-2-3-1. I alternate a lot these three tactics and their variants.

The worse thing were injuries. Reid tend to be injured every match. Kightly also seems brittle at opening of the season. I rotated a lot. I don't know why Dean Marney scored a lot, his finishing and long shots are very low, however he scored 9 goals in 14 games in league.