Burnley v Liverpool

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 42
  • Views Views 2K
I actually want liverpool to win so that they think they still have a chance to get fourth place when they play chelsea

**** no, even if we win today, fourth's been gone since Birmingham/Fulham. I want Chelsea to beat us

Gerrard to score twice and Ride the Walrus to still criticise Gerrard's performance anyone?

Good result for us, delighted that Maxi scored :D

Burnley relegated :(

Good to see Burnley go.

Not really a Premier League team to be honest.

Well done Liverpool. :)

Good to see Burnley go.

Not really a Premier League team to be honest.

Well done Liverpool. :)

The same can be said for N.... nevermind. :P :P

Good result today, it's a shame Stevie hasn't been playing like this all season. Ah well, let's try finish the season on a high eh?

The same can be said for N.... nevermind. :P :P

Good result today, it's a shame Stevie hasn't been playing like this all season. Ah well, let's try finish the season on a high eh?
I hope you can:D..........................by beating chelsea.^^)

beating chelsesa?

you no full well they wont even try to beat chelsea, they dont want united to win the title for the 19th time, watch them roll over and name 8 youth team players no one has ever heard off next week

beating chelsesa?

you no full well they wont even try to beat chelsea, they dont want united to win the title for the 19th time, watch them roll over and name 8 youth team players no one has ever heard off next week
I can always dream. ¬_¬

Burnley have been relegated in Championship after this loss to Liverpool. Maybe WBA/Newcastle can snap Steven Fletcher, he is pretty good IMO.

Eck, swap Burnley O'Connor and McSheffery for Fletcher and Eagles please? (A)

Thanks.

One can dream...

We will play a full strength side v chelsea. Because United will have a tuff game v sunderland. Also, 4th place is still a (admitedly small) possibility

beating chelsesa?

Thats what the fans want, but I can assure this won't be the case. This is Liverpool FC, not Wolverhampton.

i expect liverpool to go for it next week the fans might not want utd to win the title but the player will want to win the match.

Back