Burnley v Man Utd

• Thread starter Thread starter BBC Sport
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 43
  • Views Views 2K
Oh for goodness sake... Man Utd need to get to grips with it here... 1-0 down to Burnley? Carrick misses a penalty? What's all that about... even though our defence is at it's weakest and yadayadayada c'mon, Burnley... Their the new Hull I think... anyway Man Utd for 2-1 plz...

We've been pretty awful on penalties lately...

lost 2-1 we are playing absolute ******* ***** and they should all have a boot thrown at their heads

they should 2 boots thrown at their heads ...... hopfully saf will buy sum1 now ffs with all the money we have

hes lost ronaldo nd tevez nd tried to replace them with valencia nd owen
he may be the best manager in the world but he must be losin his marbles to think they would replace such talent

what was ferguson thinking playing owen from start instead of berbatov? anyway awful perfomance really.

hes lost ronaldo nd tevez nd tried to replace them with valencia nd owen
he may be the best manager in the world but he must be losin his marbles to think they would replace such talent

Take your point with Tevez/Owen

But how mnay player can come in and replace Ronaldo??

Just because we lost to Burnley dont write us off yet, only 2 games gone in the season.

JUst wait to the end of the season.

im not writing us off because we always start off bad and finish good but he could have perhaps brought someone a bit better to try and replace ronaldo lol

I dont agree with that, maybe only one player could ever replace Ronaldo, Messi, but he would never come. I remember when we signed Ronaldo people were doubting if he could replace Beckham and im sure no one is doubiting that now. Personaly i dont think Valencia wont be as good as Ronny but i believe he can do a great job for us. I'm still wishing/wished we signed a big name striker because im not sure if Owen is top 4 standard but whatever happened tonight dont write us off.

As it was mostly Mancheser Uniteds fault they didnt win, with the amount of chancs they had, however congras to Burnley

---------- Post added at 10:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:05 PM ----------

i dont really rate valencia though lol

From what i have seen he is looking a decent player, compared to Ronaldo i understand your concern but just give him time.

i feel man utd lack a creative spark in central midfielder..now that ronaldo has gone they definately in need of a world class midfielder who can change a game by himself look at the likes of arsenal, chelsea, liverpool..

Arsenal - Arshavin, fabregas, nasri, diaby who can be billiant when on form.
chelsea - Lampard, essien, joe cole when not injured
liverpool - masharano, aquilani(if hes not a flop) and gerrard and everybody knows how important he is for liverpool

then look at man utd? carrick? anderson? hargreaves? fletcher? paul scholes? all are decent thats about it maybe anderson can be reach the level everybody espects him to but i dont think he will..

if they still have ronaldo then they wouldnt need one but since hes gone i think man utd definately need one imo or they might struggle.

i feel man utd lack a creative spark in central midfielder..now that ronaldo has gone they definately in need of a world class midfielder who can change a game by himself look at the likes of arsenal, chelsea, liverpool..

Arsenal - Arshavin, fabregas, nasri, diaby who can be billiant when on form.
chelsea - Lampard, essien, joe cole when not injured
liverpool - masharano, aquilani(if hes not a flop) and gerrard and everybody knows how important he is for liverpool

then look at man utd? carrick? anderson? hargreaves? fletcher? paul scholes? all are decent thats about it maybe anderson can be reach the level everybody espects him to but i dont think he will..

if they still have ronaldo then they wouldnt need one but since hes gone i think man utd definately need one imo or they might struggle.

for once gatid, I agree with you :P
We neeed a quality box to box midfielder as carrick+anderson just aren't Amazing like lampard, gerrard and fabregas.

And Man Utd continue their 'start of season' form.

True story.

I know people are like 'oh we always start badly but we will win it anyway', but you don't have Ronaldo anymore... people don't seem to understand how big a loss he is, lol. Or they overestimate the team without him.

I never thought Utd would win the league this season, but I'm beginning to think they will struggle to compete as much as I first thought.

They did a 1968 on us and I'm not happy... I totally agree, we need a midfield worth titles.. But on the other hand:

Manchester United rarely start well in the premier league, this was no exception + Burnley before this match had recorded wins against Liverpool, Chelsea, Arsenal and Tottenham + Ronaldo, Tevez gone = Man Utd not motivated goalscoring team... + Van Der Sar injured, Vidic Injured, Ferdinand Injured, Rafael Injured, No Playmakers... + Evra and Rooney only performers + Amazing Burnley defense tonight

ALL = Hey Presto all they needed was one goal. The Only thing I'll say is that our finishing was poor... 18 chances in that match, 9 on target, no goals what's up with that?

for once gatid, I agree with you :P
We neeed a quality box to box midfielder as carrick+anderson just aren't Amazing like lampard, gerrard and fabregas.

Good to finally know we agreed to something lol.

'shake hands'.:)

Back