fireball95

Reaction score
Hello , I need some players for burnley , i'm in winter 2010 , first season , budget 21 Mil and I need
A Goalkeeper (i really really need it )A Left Defender , A Attacking Midfielder Left and A Striker
I Already Have in My squad Leght Griffiths (Sorry for the bad english mistackes )

Mehdi Carcela is a great winger, who can also play up front and is available relatively cheap. If he hasn't retired yet Espen Johnsen (Free transfer) is a good keeper, failing that Kameni (Espanyol) is cheap and reliable. Fabinho is a pretty competent left back who you can pick up for around 200k. What sort of striker were you looking for, Target man, Poacher etc...

I'm Looking for a substitue to go on the field on the Second Half and maybe the one who can make the diference , Poacher maybe

Well Carcela is a decent impact sub as he is very quick and good at dribbling, failing that a good poacher at Championship level (I assume you are Championship?) is Mido (Though he can be difficult to manage), Hugo Rodallega scores a lot in that league in my experience, as does Mauro Boselli, Billy Sharp, John Utaka, Jason Scotland and Jay Simpson. Hope some of this helps.

Well Carcela is a decent impact sub as he is very quick and good at dribbling, failing that a good poacher at Championship level (I assume you are Championship?) is Mido (Though he can be difficult to manage), Hugo Rodallega scores a lot in that league in my experience, as does Mauro Boselli, Billy Sharp, John Utaka, Jason Scotland and Jay Simpson. Hope some of this helps.

No idea why this posted twice.

Last edited:
how the heck did you get 21 million in first season? i got 3,9 :(