goochyboi56

Reaction score
Um ive made a database with all the relagtion etc and ive given burnley 10 mil for their playoff win and im trying to play it only thing is the squads quite pants and i need some help for good cheap players and feel free to join in if u want:)

Franco Zuculini (500k), Eduardo Salvio (190k), Davide Santon (1.2 mill), Vincent Enyeama (240k), Stephen Appiah (Free), Miguel Angel Angulo (350k), Ruben Rochina (220k), Daniel Parejo (5k), Thiago Alcantara (210k), Jeremy Helan (1 mill)

i would recommend zucilini, enyeama, appiah, cristlado (500k),

i bought mokoena but i dont think hes that good. appiah kept him out of the team

i am ****** i ent one a game and my formation isnt working
whats shud i do
any help???

download a tactic if you like, there's loads out there that will help you, i would recommend one for you but I don't know what formation you're playing etc so i don't know what formation to recommend to you, don't get parejo like someone earlier recommended, he is cheap but he won't do you any good in the prem, for a striker he's not cheap, but Kevin Doyle is amazing if you play him on his own upfront with eagles in behind him in ACM, i have experienced this with Q.P.R, try and get some players championship that are ready to step up to the prem and look abroad for good players, i recommend krivets and ochirosii, hope this helped :)

fleck, santon, bogdan lobont, zucilini( racing), matias sanchez, diego gonzalez, celso borges, gioda, molinaro, zebina, rajtoral, adrian nikci( swizz youth guy), todorov( 17 or 18 serie b), mauro milano, stelvio cruz, tijani Belaid, tamuz, canales( labelled next guti less 200k), tore reg, emir fac, airton( brazil youth)

Right, buonanotte should be played in ACM, he's so dangerous there, also your 4-5-1 formation with wingers and ACM seems very similar to one of the tactics i downloaded, im using it with wigan and im doing pretty well, eagles should stay out on the RW, you might need a new LW coz buonanotte is a match winner in ACM and needs to be used there, try stephen hunt or something, play Chirstian Benitez upfront on his own, mark beevers should start every game, he's good. Also sell players like Paterson, you should get a decent amount for him and he is prob a decent champo striker, basically sell all of the players in your that aren't prem quality and replace them with some of the cheap players recommended in this thread, hope this helped :) Just had a good idea for LW, Ochirosii, his stats don't look great but trust me, he is a top half prem league player in my opinion! Tell me how you get on :)

ok cheersmate will have a try only thing is i keep getting hamered with that tactic???

Here's the link to the tactic i've got, it may be slightly different to yours so try it http://files.filefront.com/13457726 you need WinRar for this to work, if you haven't simply type in on google winrar download and it will come up if you need anymore help ask :)

You can't just use a tactic for one game, lose, and expect another one to work straight away. Like when you buy lots of new players in a short space of time, the team needs to gel. Try tweaking the current one if you must make any changes.

You can't just use a tactic for one game, lose, and expect another one to work straight away. Like when you buy lots of new players in a short space of time, the team needs to gel. Try tweaking the current one if you must make any changes.
It could help though slightly..