brooksey84

Reaction score
Hi all, In my second season with burton albion just been recently promoted to league one after dominating league 2.

I play 4 1 2 1 2 quiet a narrow formation. With no wingers.

Im currently looking to strengthen my team throughout there is a squad picture posted below.

http://img440.imageshack.us/img440/6386/brewerssquadpic.jpg

Could do with some good loan signings aswell.

Got around 10,000 to spend on wages and around 161,000 for transfers which could be shifted to wages.

---------- Post added at 05:38 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 12:54 PM ----------

Anyone?!

CM - Oliver Norwood ( Starts off at Man UTD ) - Get him on loan, play him as a advanced playmaker and he assists and scores like no tomorrow in that league.

GK - Alexandre Oukidja ( Starts off at Lille in France ) - He is mad in goal in league one, bought him for Brentford once. 28 clean sheets, 48 conceded in 46 games.

CB - Pim Balkestein ( Starts off at Ipswich without a patch update / Or at Brentford if you have an end of season update ) - May be able to get him, not sure.

If not,

Alternative CB - Andy Butler ( Without an updated patch, he starts off at Huddersfield I think) - Good stats, young, cheap and reliable.

RB - Luke O'Neill ( Starts off at Leicester City ) - Can get on loan, his stats are not what his performances are. He's young and a good RB to have, on backup or first-team.

ST - Aaron McLean - ( Plays for Peterborough, usually able to get him as hes backup for them ) Scores a large amount and assists if he is put as a role with creativity needed ) - Scored 23, assisted 23 in 40 games for my Brentford save.

If not,

Alternative ST - Febian Brandy is immense ( Starts off at Man Utd without an updated file ).

Hope this helps.

Helps a little thanks. Is this posted in the correct place?!

Got norwood, waiting on the french keeper for a season long loan. Need some more people at DL and DC and to play advanced forward role.

Got norwood, waiting on the french keeper for a season long loan. Need some more people at DL and DC and to play advanced forward role.

Craig Woodman is GOOD. Often wanted by Championship teams.
Chris Butler @ CB?..

Try asking the board for a parent club. also, look in the Reserves and U18s of any club, and you will find plenty of loanees there.

This guy should sound a bit more appreciative.