Burton Albion - We Want Europe! Story Starts In The Championship.

StuartCarey

Reaction score
Well I ****** do anyway,

considering the feat I've done to get Burton Albion into the Coca-Cola Championship 2 seasons, I've decided to let you all in to follow me as I get Burton Albion into the EPL and Europe.

I love European Football, but to get a team like Burton there is going to be hard. Mind you, League 2 was easy with ***** Topp, and I managed to get Llanlla or whatever his name is from Southhampton as he was injured for 7 months and released on a free.

So, I signed him for free, he came back from injury, and got the league top goal scorer in L1 half way through the season, so that was pretty easy to.

But now we're in the CCC, though to be honest it hasn't been that hard so far; here is previous seasons tables, and the current seasons table:

Here is the current season table, and results to get you to date:

We beat Middlesborough in the League Cup Second Round:

Tactics and Squad:

Oh you lucky bunch of people, getting to watch me get EPL Title and ECC Title with Burton Albion ;)

And yes, that will happen, anyone that knows what I've done with previous teams, will know, that will happen.

Enjoy the story.

Looks like a really interesting story mate.Definately following to see how your getting on.Getting Burton Albion out of League Two is tough enough and for you to manage this feat and get them into the Premier League with European football looks like you are a legend.I have never seen someone do this before and will love to read these stories.

Well in L2 I made so many free signings its unberliveable, just ask Joe.

In L1 I made mainly Loan signings, and a few old players to come on every now and then. When I managed to get Llannlalalalal (spelling?) I knew I'd get promoted when he came back from injury - bit of a fluke I suppose, I think he was originally injured for 9 months.

I seriously think I can get Play Off promotion in CCC with my squads depth, it's so hard to sign players though.

Wow, good achievement so far! will deffo see how you get on with this

I'll have to make updates this evening, got Football in a bit, then I'm watching West Ham V Chelsea which I'll record!

Good luck mate definitely following. Sadly I'll be cheering for Chelsea because if they win you go bottom at Christmas and we go 19th :D :wub:

cool mate, good to see you went solo with this after we were just too slow in the net game, we should do another net game some time, good luck with this