Fleetdog17

Reaction score
I need help, im Bury in my second season in league two...can anyone help with tactics, players to buy/sell, team instructions? Cheers :) x

What patch or update are you using ?

Whoa league two uh? Good luck.

Download genie scout to search for the players that you can buy cheaply,And also look out for good free transfers.

Tactics,Team instructions..To get a better understanding you have to download Tactical theorems from this site.It explains a lot about how FM2010 works and you will find it useful.

Players to buy/sell,Simple mate,Just sell those players whom you consider not good enough to play for your club,sell players who are eating too much of your salary budget and contributing nothing.

PS:how did you make it through the first season without knowing what to do?You are asking even for team instructions.. :eek:

i'd love to help but im a rochdale fan so i'm not going to :)

The only recommendations I can think of now are

Andy Williams - Bristol Rovers, should be a beast in League 2
Sam Habergham - Norwich, CA - 37, PA - 137

Also try Febian Brandy and Michael Woods !

im on the 10.3 and the summer transfers update, i got a good tactic now, can anyone help with defenders? my parent clubs are Man Utd, Man City, Everton and Preston...if that helps haa! and ' midi ' good one !! aahah! and im not a bury fan, im a barnsley fan lmao :)

Richie De Laet.

How did you get that many parent clubs ?