btallen94

Reaction score
I'm new to FM-Base and I thought i'd try and create a story i'm not the best at the game so any suggestions and tips are welcome.

I am gonna do this with my home team: Bury FC

I am gonna use LFCMarshall's FM13 Summer Update so i will be starting from league 2 with a whole new team which i don't know much about so it's a fresh start for me.

View attachment 374828
View attachment 374829

Actually been given some money to spend

View attachment 374844

Only one problem not much wage so lets look at the team:

View attachment 374845

Looks like I can loose a striker and i need back-up on wings and midfield.​

Nice, a Bury story, good lad :)

For wingers and such, look to loan Januzaj or Lingard from United, I'd also advise trying to loan James Wilson there too even though you do have some strikers.

Nice, a Bury story, good lad :)

For wingers and such, look to loan Januzaj or Lingard from United, I'd also advise trying to loan James Wilson there too even though you do have some strikers.

Thanks i've just looked at those players and got no chance with Januzaj, Lingard is on loan at Antwerp and im waiting to hear about Wilson

Just played my second friendly so i thought its time for an update.

I have struggled to sell any of the strikers so i will just have to go with it, although i have brought in a couple of central midfielders on loan

Joao Teixeira

View attachment 374871

Junior

View attachment 374872

Bury vs Bury Reserves

View attachment 374873

I was not happy with this one bit, it shows me there is more work to do than i thought.

Bury vs Dundee Utd

View attachment 374874

Another bad game, at least we scored this time and new boy Teixeira got the assist to Grimes's goal.

I thought I'd post the last two matches of July and then go to monthly updates.

Before i get to the matches i thought i'd make the announcement:

View attachment 374882

They can send players on loan and they pay me 75.77k a year which is great I now have a link with City, United, Everton and Arsenal hopefully these can help me out a lot.

on to the matches...

Gainsborough vs Bury

View attachment 374885

Im not happy with this either because they are in Blue Square North so i should have ran away with this.

Ramsbottom vs Bury

View attachment 374886

Much better although expected as they are a non-league side but still happy at the amount of goals and the clean sheet Byrne was simply sensational and John Rooney had 4 assists what a guy :)

As I said I'm now going to switch to monthly updates.​

August

Friendlies

Bury vs Man U Reserves

View attachment 375040

Very pleased with this result (mainly because i am a Liverpool fan) I thought we were going to struggle but my team proved me wrong and put in a great performance.

Radcliffe Boro vs Bury

View attachment 375041

This was worrying as we had just had a great game against Man U res. we were dominant but the clinical finishing just disappeared which is never good

Bury vs Everton Res.

View attachment 375042

10 shots, 1 on target that is terrible oh well at least we didn't lose to the Toffees

Bury vs Bournemouth

View attachment 375043

It was nice to taste victory again 2 goals in quick succession to seal get me the win.

View attachment 375051

The draw was not very kind at all giving me Blackpool at home in my first round

Bury vs Blackpool

View attachment 375052

Nothing less than I expected but to be honest we gave up a good fight and I thought we were very unlucky not to go level.

View attachment 375053

So It Begins...

Dagenham & Redbridge vs Bury (A)

View attachment 375054

Obviously not the dream start to the season and not at all helped by the OG

Bury vs Hartlepool (H)

View attachment 375055

Better but not good enough by any means at least we had a shot on target in this game

Bury vs Morecambe (H)

View attachment 375056

Finally a win much better and Carson getting in team of the week :)

Transfers

I managed to bring in another couple of players on loan:

Cristian Ceballos

View attachment 375057

You will have seen his name a couple of times all ready as he has scored a couple of times.

Stephen Sama

View attachment 375058

Another friend from Merseyside hes only with me for 3 months as i have used all 4 long term loans I have only got him due to Ben Futcher leaving the club as his wages were to high for what he could give the club

Sorry to anyone that actually read this but my computer froze and corrupted my file if your interested im thinking of doing a save with boston utd but unsure wether to make a thread about it