Busquetes & Tosic & Obina

marks25

Reaction score
Guys

I'm Leeds in my 5th season now in the premiership and got these guys free transfer cant get over why there clubs would not renew there contracts.
I take it they would be good signing anyone had any experience with them or how to play them.

Its amazing after the 4th season the good players you can get on free trying Henry next but he's late 30's but think he can still do a job for Leeds.

Any ideas as to why the clubs would let these guys go for free beats me lol

i got marko marin, coutinho, saivet, wilshere, kyriakos papadopolous, cedric mongongu, hulk (has not played yet needs WP) chris kirkland (best keeper in the game, no doubt, laugh all u wantm he is the ****) and just got riquelme too 34 yrs old, still got boss stats, played 1 game 2 assists!

Did you get them all for free.
There are a few more player i can get who are aging that can o a job for a season or 2. Signes Jay Simpson free tranfer he got released also so i have a pretty good team but its keeping everyone of them happy lol

Busquets bcomes good enough for barça, so I gues he'll be good enough for leeds. Signed him ona free in my madrid game then sold him for 10m lol never played first team.

you got a good deal there mate... certainly will do a job for leeds thats for sure.

yeah, he is a compelte player I think he went to a top4 in my game, don't remember now, but definitly will help you gain the title. He is far from being the best in his position, but in the worst case you can sell him for loads of money and buy veloso, hamsik, diarra, any of them.