xelliotx

Reaction score
Anyone had him? Birmingham want 7mil for him, is he worth it, how good does he get?

I just signed him, Birmingham wanted £7m but got them down to somewhere between £4.5 and 5 (can't remember exactly havn't played since last week)

I signed him to be my number 2 on my southampton save some time ago for £5m, he was good keeper but never got far enough into the game to see him become any better than average stats

Here he is in 2021. He transfered to Manchester City in the summer 2019, after playing Championship football at Birmingham throughout his career. In this save, he never really developed, but I reckon that if he transfers to a Premier league-side from around the beginning of the game, and gets regular playing time, he'll probably develop much more.
View attachment 296007 View attachment 296008

Here he is in 2021. He transfered to Manchester City in the summer 2019, after playing Championship football at Birmingham throughout his career. In this save, he never really developed, but I reckon that if he transfers to a Premier league-side from around the beginning of the game, and gets regular playing time, he'll probably develop much more.
View attachment 296007 View attachment 296008

Same as my save, Man City bought him and he did improve a bit but not massively. Unfortunately the AI has not properly tutored/trained him and therefore they have wasted a talented goalkeeper. It would be good to see a properly trained Butland.

Butland on Tottenham

I have Butland as number two to Lloris and he is a real stopper. I also manage England at the same time and he's able to cope against semi big national teams and is a good competition to Hart. I'm playing 2014/2015 season. He has a rating of 7,65 right now.