DonVanberg

Reaction score
I'm currently playing with Sassuolo with the latest patch and I'm on my second season. Berardi is, as usual, insane for me, but I noticed that Juventus has got a buy back clause for 17M on him. I turned town offers for about 45M in the summer since he's invaluable for me, but I feel it's only a matter of time before Juve comes running with a bid for him. Is there any way to make my board negotiate with them to be able to "buy away" this clause?

no just try to sell him with the maximum money you can get or hope that juve won't make an offer

no just try to sell him with the maximum money you can get or hope that juve won't make an offer

Well the option to buy the clause from Juventus seems available, it's just that there's no agreement on it. Therefore I was wondering if it will ever become possible to buy it, or if it's doomed.

Well the option to buy the clause from Juventus seems available, it's just that there's no agreement on it. Therefore I was wondering if it will ever become possible to buy it, or if it's doomed.
Hi there, you cant do anything about it . He will still be bought by juventus. i know how it feels

I'm afraid that if Juve wants him then it'll get him and you can do nothing about it :S

Would you be able to sell him to another club with a but back clause of your own for a similar price?