Banks

Reaction score
The best tool for FM 09 was defo the buy price tool, it makes it so much easier to buy players when u know how much they are willing to sell them for.

is there a buy price tool for fm 10? or is there a way to get the fm09 buy price tool to work on fm10?

Thanks

If im right you should be able to do it the same way as 09 :)

i did try the 09 one with 10 but could not get it working

Don't think the 09 one will work. You are just going to have to wait till one for FM10 is made but maybe one will not be made just have to wait and see.

really hope some one dose make one for fm 10, its a great tool

Do you have a link for the 09 one.?
I want to have a look and see if it can be converted into one for FM10

this was a great tool to have, i did feel bad for using it sometimes. but it was eaier to map out the player you could sign to rebulid a team that you have just taken over.

Isn't the buy Price basicly what your scouts tell you? ;)

right guys.i weatch my matches in zoomed vertical scrolling and whenever the ball goes in the box at the end im watching from, half of the screen just turns white and i cant see the play. has anyone else had this problem if so please help as it is driving me mad lol!

Isn't the buy Price basicly what your scouts tell you? ;)

yes but its easier if its just there down the side telling u how much they are willing to sell for.

sorry for bringing this old post up but still really want the buy price tool, it takes so long to buy some one coz they always reject, then the transfer window closes!

so any one made one for 2010 yet :)

And if anyone does make one, make it compatible for Mac's please :) :p

it wouldn't work for me last year XD

if only i knew how to make tools i would do it my self :(

still no buy price for FM10 :(

where can i find some one that can make one for me?

It's not the same, and not as good as the tool that was in football manager 2010? But I've only just found it and it seems pretty good

1. Go to the 'Player Search Screen'
View attachment 57118

2. Right click on the bar with 'Nat', 'Height', 'Weight', 'Position', 'Age' and 'Value' You should then get a little drop down menu.
View attachment 57117

3. Click 'Insert Collum' then go to 'Transfer' then click 'Asking Price' Which should then bring up the asking price for player. Not all off them, I think it's only the one's you have scouted? Not sure

Hope this helped a little

^ I thought Asking Price only showed up on players that were transfer listed? I doubt Rooney would have an asking price on the scouting menu, its only for transfer listed players I think.

^ I thought Asking Price only showed up on players that were transfer listed? I doubt Rooney would have an asking price on the scouting menu, its only for transfer listed players I think.

Is it? :S I'm not sure, My mate did it today, and it showed up on most of the players.

No idea then.. I'm not sure, it would be great to have a tool like this.

Try Coach's idea. :)

Genie Scout has it

Lolsndkdjk.png