foster13

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

Just wondered if there was a buy price icon for fm2010 like there was for last years version, using this you could see how much you had to pay to buy players and it saved a lot of time doing transfers.

If there isn't does anyone intend on making one?

Thanks for your help

Hey Guys,

Just wondered if there was a buy price icon for fm2010 like there was for last years version, using this you could see how much you had to pay to buy players and it saved a lot of time doing transfers.

If there isn't does anyone intend on making one?

Thanks for your help
as far as i am aware no, however you can just use the scouts and they will tell you the best price to offer.

Was sooo useful. Hopefully someone will make one.. (haven't seen one for 2010)

---------- Post added at 12:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:44 PM ----------

as far as i am aware no, however you can just use the scouts and they will tell you the best price to offer.

Really not the same though. And often they are very far wrong. Can't remember the last time a scout valued a good player at a price I managed to buy them at.

Yeah i really want someone to make one, i wouldn't have a clue about how to go about doing so. The scouts are often wrong

When you scout the player it says the amount they would let him go for or if they wont let him go.

When you scout the player it says the amount they would let him go for or if they wont let him go.

No offense dude, but have you ever tried playing the game? It's NEVER the exact, or even near, the prize they would let him go for. Especially players like Dzeko, De Rossi, Jovetic, etc.

Anyways, i really liked this thing in FM09 and i'm going to be SO happy if someone makes this "app" again:)