GenesisBit

Reaction score
Just won the Premier League again for the second time in 4 years all thanks to this guy having an absolutely mental season.
He's been with me for years now and has never let me down. I bought him alongside Alberto Cerri and two have them have been absolutely fantastic. Well worth the money.

141 appearances, 112 goals.

View attachment 282733

Bonazzoli was nothing special playing for my leicester team, made a profit selling him to chelsea though :D

This year FM is more about smaller, good tehnique and fast strikers. Not many uses Target mans.
I remember how I loved using Target mans in FM14. Good crosses to the box and header to goal. Or big guy holds the ball to his feet and nails it to the corner net.

Strangley this year i cant get to work this. Seems like target mans arent used so often. Drogba was my best target man. Old man scored for fun.

Not sure if it makes a difference but I never use the role "Target Man" or "Poacher".

I have both Bonazzoli and Cerri as Deep Lying Forwards with a fast, agile False Nine in between them and it's worked wonders.

This year FM is more about smaller, good tehnique and fast strikers. Not many uses Target mans.
I remember how I loved using Target mans in FM14. Good crosses to the box and header to goal. Or big guy holds the ball to his feet and nails it to the corner net.

Strangley this year i cant get to work this. Seems like target mans arent used so often. Drogba was my best target man. Old man scored for fun.

Disagree both Giroud at Arsenal, Benteke at Villa and Mandzukic at Atletico have been top of the league scorers for me.. Giroud as a DLF and the other 2 as TM's

Not too sure this is true, depends on your tactics. I've had Negredo hit 51 for me in a season I finished fifth in the league.

I've been very unfortunate with him during my saves. Always so ****** injury prone.

He's having an even better year for me now by far! This is easily the best season any player has had for me on this save. And it's only Feb!

He won World Player of the Year and World Golden Ball.

He just finished scoring a hat-trick against Real Madrid in the Champions League. A match in which a 39 year old Ronaldo scored twice against me.

View attachment 281461

What role did you play him as?
I actually used him as an advanced forward. Though he is a big guy, he's still reasonably fast. I also made him train the PPM shoot with power and stay in the box.

Big mans play very good still yes, but seems that more goals come from playing ball with feet and not with crosses and headers.

Do you watch games? Did he scored many headers?

But yeah, probably it might be my tactics. But right now dont have the time to look into it. Finishing university so FM is resting for now.

I think he scored about 15 headers I would say, there were a few! I know what you mean though, sometimes you can go a season with hardly any goals from the head!

I play with a CF(S) which is just as good as a target man, with a DLF(A) alongside him, I have a lethal strikeforce whoever plays there.

Last edited:
I play with a CF(S) which is just as good as a target man, with a DLF(A) alongside him, I have a lethal strikeforce whoever plays there.

I trained him for a few years in CF but always played him as DLF. He's such a good player!

Having another great season for me again, 15 goals so far for me and it's only around November.

Don't agree. Benteke has performed wonders for me at Arsenal so far. 2 Hat tricks so far.

I have Bonazzoli on my Arsenal save after he became the best striker in the world on my long term save. And he'll have 2 future legends in Sanchez and soon Maitland-Niles supporting him.