bornnslippy

Reaction score
Hi I'm looking at buying a vita to play fm14 on to replace my old laptop

What's the pros and cons on the vita compared to the laptop

At the mo I can have 32,000 players in advanced settings with the English league selected and low 3d game play but it's really slow takes ages to complete a season

So is the game play faster on the vita version, also how many leagues can u have and u can play 3d on it

Thxs

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

I personally would recommend a pc if you are wanting higher performance and more leagues/players etc...

if you want to play on the go then gp for the vita but it's not the best compared the full version on pc

my average game is 100,000+ staff and over 10 leagues selected, i get 3 star performance which is steady.

A Vita is £140 + say £30 for the game. Due to the fact you can't buy a PC or laptop that could run it for that, it may be a viable option. However it must be noted that the Vita version is only the Classic Version you find on the PC version. If you are running the full version on your laptop, maybe try the classic to see if that is quicker?

What is you budget though?

As for your other questions. Yes it seems that there is a 3D camera. Classic mode only handles 3 leagues at a time if I am not mistaken. Although that may have changed. check the blog on the classic mode here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcH9ugERyDA

As far as I know the Vita version should be the exact same as the PC classic mode.