Lee Dennis

Reaction score
Hi guys just wondering if buying Falcao is worth it. I just finished my first season with United and yes he was my top scorer by a mile but he broke his leg with 3 games left so was stuck on 32 league goals unfortunately. Now he is out for 5-6 months and 46.5 million is a lot to shell out or is there anyone who can fit straight in so to speak instead baring in mind I also need to bring in a center back or two

Hi guys just wondering if buying Falcao is worth it. I just finished my first season with United and yes he was my top scorer by a mile but he broke his leg with 3 games left so was stuck on 32 league goals unfortunately. Now he is out for 5-6 months and 46.5 million is a lot to shell out or is there anyone who can fit straight in so to speak instead baring in mind I also need to bring in a center back or two

Not worth it. Robin van Persie, if you haven't sold him, can slot right in. I'm finishing my third season, and RvP is the leading goal scorer, getting over 40 goals each season each time. If not, Facundo Ferreyra, Vincent Aboubakar, Munir, Domenico Berardi are some other good buys.

I play 3 up top I have Munir already and I usually sell rvp but I have kept him for some reason this time. Might look at berardi though what tactic do you use pal or is it your own

I play 3 up top I have Munir already and I usually sell rvp but I have kept him for some reason this time. Might look at berardi though what tactic do you use pal or is it your own

I use my own 4-2-3-1.

Falcao is beasting it using Satorox 3 STR tactic avr nearly 3 gls per game glad I signed him this time will sell RVP due to age second season. And free up good chunck of wages, plus Wilson is performing well and have Henriquez coming back.

I have that statorax tactic loaded in but the center striker doesn't score as many as people say on his thread. For me at least