Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaskella

Reaction score
Has anyone recently went out and bought a new laptop/computer mainly for the one reason....FM11?

I have a average laptop at the moment that can run about 5 leagues without too much trouble but I want more and I want things faster!

I really do think the main reason I am about to go out and buy (well on credit) a new laptop is because of FM! I've been trying to justify it to myself by saying I need windows 7 and office too but lets be honest I just want it for the internet and FM.

Adam.

Get XP, It's by far the best operating system! Vista and 7 take up too much space on your HDD.

Right sod it , I'm going PCworld now. Next time I post on here will be on a new faster Laptop.

Has anyone recently went out and bought a new laptop/computer mainly for the one reason....FM11?

I have a average laptop at the moment that can run about 5 leagues without too much trouble but I want more and I want things faster!

I really do think the main reason I am about to go out and buy (well on credit) a new laptop is because of FM! I've been trying to justify it to myself by saying I need windows 7 and office too but lets be honest I just want it for the internet and FM.

Adam.

Concentrate on the processor and the RAM but RAM can always be upgraded mate (easily). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.