timmsy123

Reaction score
Currently on a Barca save, in second season and trying to sign Clichy and Fabregas from Arsenal but they are being very stubborn will literally not accept any form of bid for their players. Anyone got any tips on how to sign these players (legitimately)?

Cheers
Timmsy123

Keep praising, you might get him after a year of praising him, also praise whoever's the Arsenal manager (assuming it might still be Wenger), but you'll need to bid proper high.

Buy Coentrao o Juan Manuel Vargas instead of Clichy they´re cheaper and in my opinion the peruvian is better.. also i think if you offer something like 55 or 60 M for Cesc they´re gonna accept.

Keep praising, you might get him after a year of praising him, also praise whoever's the Arsenal manager (assuming it might still be Wenger), but you'll need to bid proper high.

I've praised him so much he's started ignoring my praise :S

Edit:- Michael Laudrup is manager

Currently on a Barca save, in second season and trying to sign Clichy and Fabregas from Arsenal but they are being very stubborn will literally not accept any form of bid for their players.

:D:D

Hope its like that in the summer :p

Arsenal are very dodgy in the 3rd season in january I tried to sign Arshavin but they wanted 80 million so I left it and in june they released him lol

Buy Coentrao o Juan Manuel Vargas instead of Clichy they´re cheaper and in my opinion the peruvian is better.. also i think if you offer something like 55 or 60 M for Cesc they´re gonna accept.

They come back to me and asked for £200million?!

i praised fabregas and got him for £80 million for Inter Milan, think it was 2015/16 season but Arsenal were struggling so i guess that could have been a contributing factor

Really? It always gets rejected when I do that.

If you made a very good offer and put that ( has to be a non rival club ) .. there's a pretty good chance you would sign the player.

Maybe ask your board to make the deal happen? I did that with Man City when trying to sign Torres and it worked, just a thought :)

Just had a £100million pound offer accepted and his c*nt of an agent wanted £14million!

I offered £8million and he walked.

Last edited:
Don't praise too much or they build up a dislike for you! praise every so often... Alter your praise too...

Just had a £100million pound offer accepted and his c*nt of an agent wanted £14million!

Jesus! You offered £245, 000 a week in basic wages and he still wouldn't sign?!

Offer massive wages and zero agent fee, he will reject it, and probably get fired.