boozemonster

Reaction score
I'm nearing the end of my 7th season in my current save, I've scraped enough money together to buy my current stadium and am now expanding it. During the expansion I'm playing in the countries national stadium.

After a few bevies last night I went to boardroom screen and was looking at what I could improve next, I saw "Buy Stadium" the board agreed with me and it now says the stadium will be purchased by 12.6.2017 I already own our stadium, does this mean I'm buying the National one?

Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder If the game has got confused and will right itself when the expansion is complete or will I purchase the National one too.

Never saw that happen, but do keep us updated, would be fun to see if you had two stadiums XD

My expansion has just been completed, and I've gone back, but the board are still planning the "Buy Stadium" option.

Does anybody know if stadiums can be sold? Say a club has one stadium, but then moves into their new stadium, is the old one sold?

Does anybody know if stadiums can be sold? Say a club has one stadium, but then moves into their new stadium, is the old one sold?
If a club builds a new stadium the old one is sold to get money for building.

Valencia's move into their new stadium is already built into the game though, does this still apply?

That would be funny if you was like in the BSP and got Wembley...

Man that would be sweet if you can buy the national stadium that would be the best bet for my team with Alcorcon since i only had a 9,000 seater lol

I'm nearing the end of my 7th season in my current save, I've scraped enough money together to buy my current stadium and am now expanding it. During the expansion I'm playing in the countries national stadium.

After a few bevies last night I went to boardroom screen and was looking at what I could improve next, I saw "Buy Stadium" the board agreed with me and it now says the stadium will be purchased by 12.6.2017 I already own our stadium, does this mean I'm buying the National one?

Has this happened to anyone else? I wonder If the game has got confused and will right itself when the expansion is complete or will I purchase the National one too.

Have you been expanding it, or have you asked the board to buy the stadium previously.

As I can understand from what you said, you were expanding the stadium, and selected the buy stadium option while expansion was in progress.
In this case it would only refer to your own stadium, and not the national one.

Unless there's some bug, which will come in handy to you :D

Its my first expansion since the board bought the stadium.

And I attempted to "Buy Stadium" once again while the expansion was in progress.

Last edited:
Its my first expansion sine the board bought the stadium.

And I attempted to "Buy Stadium" once again while the expansion was in progress.

So you already own your stadium...

So it's most likely a bug of some sort.
It'll be an interesting thing to see what happens, though I don't think it'll let you buy the national stadium, it'll probably just cancel the whole thing when the planning is complete.

Most likely, we can but hope though. It would double my stadium capacity.

Maybe this is some hidden "tycoon feature"? You must go around and by as many stadiums as you can. If you buy them all you are awarded with the "Golden Raccoon Fur" (i.e. Donald Trumps hair).