daisuke

Reaction score
I'm wondering, does buying world class players do any good? What I mean is, will he perform really well in the team or just be a big flop? For example, Aguero and Pato.

Depends on how you play them,do they fit well in your tactic,do they adjust well in your area,their morale and the way you handle press conferences and team talks

it depends if he fits in with the squad, personality wise, any player can be a flop, just because they come with hefty price tags its more worrying...

your club will recoup quite a bit of cash on windfall of Shirt sales from a World class player, fans will probably expect performances from him (check the board)

Its the same as buying any other player. You gonna have to see if his attributes, personality, etc. fit you requirements. The only difference is he has a higher reputation and therefore merchandise sales and other things im not aware of could increase.

I gave up buying top class players,i like to train my own kind of player 75 % of my players come though my youth team i hardly ever have a player over 30 unless its a GK or a club hero!!!