Buying you know who on FM 12 - the proof.

Also, how does kyle walker turn out? I'm thinking about signing him

Kyle walker mate is a must for any team i always sign him if im not spurs plus i sell rafael because walker is so good and rafael gets ****** off if i dont play him........

I've just got him on a free, and he's 29... Contract expired at Barca. I'm Man City, and he's the only player so far that had requested a pay cut to join me. Was on £275k p/w at Barca, soon as i hit the contract over page, he only wanted £200k (i say only lol)... Managed to get him down to £190k. Only played 3 games this season and hes popped up with 2 goals, although def think i'm going to try and sell him after this year. He's worth £29.5mil, reckon i may be able to get £55-60mil whichll be awesome profit, especially as i managed to get £50mil for Otamendi! Lol

• Get the biggest possible scout network you possibly can. Wait until trial day comes out, unclick unrealistic transfer targets and search players below 16. Filter search every attribute at about 13 and then ask for a match of say 13/56 (or however many it is) possible attributes. You'll find the best regens immediately. Grab the ones that want to come on a tribunal minimal compensation fee, the ones who aren't interested yet will be after around 3 months so create a shortlist.

Can someone explain this part?