Nomadic

Reaction score
Similarly to last years craze, I will be creating a brief BAP story, following the playing career of American prodigy, Buzz Johnson, to build a platform for my first FM17 save.

For those who aren't familiar with the idea, I have created a player in the FM16 Editor, giving him CA 80 and a PA -9. I have left the majority of information blank, including positions and attributes, giving a large element of unpredictability to the player. I will then simulate through his playing career and into his first managerial role.

Then when FM17 is released I will try to recreate the players managerial skills etc. and start playing from whichever team he ended up managing!

I was a big fan of this idea from last year, but never got round to giving it a shot myself, so here goes nothing...

Buzz Johnson

View attachment 124947

View attachment 124946

So here I am, a promising, young striker from Dallas, Texas.

FC Dallas have been willing to take a punt on me as a young 16 year old striker, tying me down on a 2 year deal earning an eye watering £650 p/w. Not bad a young lad who barely looks like he has surpassed puberty!

I had put him on a youth contract and left the wage blank in the editor, but somehow that has resulted in this rather generous contract

Last edited:
Season 1: Benchwarming

As expected, senior game time was limited and had to settle for the occasional place on the bench. Nevertheless, I managed to make 13 appearances of the bench, converting a couple of chances. With such limited game time, it was a real struggle to really make an impression but am certainly on the coach's radar.

View attachment 124672

I did earn a little recognition, becoming FC Dallas's youngest ever goalscorer at the tender age of 17.

View attachment 124671

All in all it was a year for development, and first team football has been imperative to my development. No huge increases across my attributes but every little helps.

I have also become an integral part of the U20 setup, scoring an impressive 6 goals in 6 games!

View attachment 124670

My agent has not informed me of any interest from around the world, so am looking set to continue my career with FC Dallas and hopefully some more first team football!

Last edited:
Unfortunately, Buzz ended up being out of contract for over a year, which isn't exactly an ideal start, so have decided to restart and throw him into a loaded team/division, FC Dallas. Hopefully this will pan out a bit better!