Resource icon

BVB Drotmund 4-2-3-1 Repair 4-2-3-1

1645506958701.png

Hopping in to say that this tactic is absolutely steamrolling the premier league during my time at Wolves. One of my favourites this year, well worth a try

Hopping in to say that this tactic is absolutely steamrolling the premier league during my time at Wolves. One of my favourites this year, well worth a try
Had a bit of a mixed start with this, had some good results pre season with Newcastle beating Rangers away 6-0, Porto away 3-1. Then 1st game of the season I beat Man U at OT 6-2 followed by Southampton home 4-2. But then lost to Everton at home 5-3 and Norwich away 4-0.
Is there any changes you make?

Had a bit of a mixed start with this, had some good results pre season with Newcastle beating Rangers away 6-0, Porto away 3-1. Then 1st game of the season I beat Man U at OT 6-2 followed by Southampton home 4-2. But then lost to Everton at home 5-3 and Norwich away 4-0.
Nope, I just run the tactic exactly as is, my squad is pretty beefed up though

When I have time, I will try to update it and try to do better! Thank you for your test, friend!