Daire

Reaction score
Well I started a new game with Borussia Dortmund and am really getting into it.

I was only given a budget of 750k as BVB are in a really bad way when it comes to finances. And was told to acheieve a respectable league position. From trying this game before I thought I'd be fighting to get a respectable league position.

I sold Nelseon Valdez to PSV and Delron Buckley to Livorno.

In the transfer window I was given 12mil (dunno where the club got it from) and bought Leon Andressen, a DM, Matrin Skrtel, Sergio Mota (possibly the dirtiest player in the game) and after a deadline day injury to my keeper I brought in Tim Krulm who turned out to be a disater.

I got off to a real flyer in the league and was neck in neck with Bayern until the winter break, but after that I went on a run of drawing about 7 games in a row, and found scoring goals real hard to come by.

Eventually Stuttgart and HSV caught up with me. In the 3rd last game of the season I beat Stuttgart, but proceeded to lose my penultimate game, so going into my last game I was in 4th behind Stuttgart and HSV by a point with only 3 teams qualifying for the Champiopns League.

I finished in:

germanfirstdivisionleagcn0.png

both HSV and /Stuttgart lost, while I won 3-2.:D

Players of the Year: Giovanni Federico and Roman Weidenfeller

I got 2nd in Manager of the year. I think in any other year I would've won it, but for Bayern losing only their last 2 games, their coach got it.

Marc-André Kruska came 2nd in the Young Player of the Year vote, one for the future.

And I finally got my captain Sebastien Kehl to sign a new contract the week before his ran out.

For next season I don't expect to do as well. I was only giving 7mil for transfers and need a couple of new players. And if I don't get my strikers scoring, I might end up midtable.

seems like youve done well , i like the german league its good.

wolfsburg down though , might be able to poach some of their players!

Good effort. i was thinking about going Kaiserslauten (sp) where did you get your skin n kits?

PLayed

well played mate that couldnt of been easy. Got a tip for you though try and sign andrey arshavin from zenit petersberg. he cost me 11.25m i think but he scored 2-3-2-1-1 in his first 5 games for kiev.

Finished my second season.

Really tough, same as second half of first season, too many draws. Eventually finished 6th.

Did well in Champions League, came top of a group which had Lyon, Benfica and Rangers. Got Chelsea in the second round and lost 8-4 on aggregate.

Resigned at the end of the seaosn as I couldn't stick another season in the Bundesliga.

Whored myself around, declaring interest in jobs everywhere. Applied for the Poland job. Fulham offered me a job and I delayed it for a week. Took the Poland job and Fulham withdrew their offer :mad:, tried applying again but they're in the middle of a takeover so they didn't appoint me.:(

Eventually I ended up in Germany again with Cottbus in the Second Bundesliga :yuck:

Wish me luck!