TheWanderer

Reaction score
BWFC onward and upward!

(OK TO BEGIN WITH HI! My first career write up and i am doing this at the moment from memory as i am at work during the week and dont have much time to play FM expect when i get home and the missus isnt upset with me for some strange completely unknown reason! or she wants some more shoes....anyway i will try to get screenshots and post them up here to show my progress and happenings in my game! if i can work out how to change the quota or use another photobucket website thingy! anyhow lets begin! ALSO spelling may be a problem as due to the fact i am at work i am constantly opening and shutting the window here so i am sorry for spelling/grammer errors!)

BWFC the club who everyone loves to hate!

Under Big Sam we was know as the long ballers of the game which we didn't mind, we were winning games getting up there with the best and making headlines (some for good and some for bad reasons) but the club was rocking! the stands, the feeling on match day knowing even against the big boys we still had a shot at causing a upset! We was hard to break down and with Kevin Davies upfront always had a outlet for the HOOF IT CLEAR idea. We knew we weren't winning pretty but we was happy being ignorant! sadly near the end of Big Sam's reign i think that other clubs were figuring out how to stop the type of game we played coupled with the fact that the referees were starting to come down hard on Sup Kev and Sam knew this and asked Phil Gartside and MR Davies for more money which never transpired so he upsticks and left.....which led the way for little sams run as manager....he came he was **** we was bottom he went.....well that was a good period for us and with Megson coming in it didnt look much better! Megson in all fairness did keep us up that year but he wasn't up to the job fulltime and many (including myself) hated the guy with a passion losing 1-0 and he brings on 2 defenders i never knew i could swear so much
smile.png
But now we have a old hero at the helm and with Coyle things are looking alot better again! it will take a while for the fans and europe to return to the Reebok and everything was going so well then i turned up offering Phil Gartside a pie and 3 sausage rolls and would you believe that in 2010-2011 season i am managing BOLTON WANDERES FOOTBALL CLUB!!

SEASON 1 ROUND UP!

Well sadly i already played the first season with BWFC before i found this website and will have to do a quick summary for you to know where the club is upto! To start i had a small budget of a few mil with the idea of a top half finish and not alot of room to make huge changes! I started with clearing the backroom staff of dead weight and brought in some decent coaches and scouts, i also asked to upgrade the youth faciaties on a daily basis until the answer was a yes and got a feeder club in leicester city. I scouted and shortlisted the usual stars and wonder kids to keep an eye on any bargins that could past my way but mostly i had to sell big stars cut the wage bill and bring in good young guns to take there place! I tried to think of a coyle like player as he is going for some young flair and promising prospects i thought i would do the same, here is a list from memory of who got the chop:

Johan Elmander - 3ish mil
Mustapha Riga - 1ish mil
Andy O'Brien - 600k
Joey O'Brien - 1-2ish mil
Paul Robinson - 1mil
Jlloyd Samual - 1ish mil
Tom Eaves - loan out with option to buy which was taken for 500k
Mark Connelly 200-400k
Tamir Cohen - 500-600k
Adam Borgan 1milish after future incentives came into it

Altogether it with the few mil of budget it came to 15mil mark (there is more as well as i changed my expectation mid season to quailfy for Euro) and with this i put 750k straight into the wage budget to make sure i am not going to be pressured into the remainder of the season selling! with the dosh i have generated i brought in some much needed backup steel to the back 4!

Deigo Renan - 6ish mil DR/DL (LEGEND always got this guy since last few FMs)
Dodo - 3mil
R.Lakaku - Loan with option to buy for a snip at 2-3mil!
Carniey - 1ish mil
Yaya Sanago - Loan with option to buy at a high 4-5mil
sad.png

Luc Castiangos FREE JAN WINDOW CONTRACT EXPIRE! but only coming next season!
sad.png

Eden Hazard - 10-12 mil!!!! (did the old interact with board and if not signed we will be left behind and they got him snapped up!)

with these additions my team was much better looking on paper for now but espically for the future. Sadly and for reasons only known to me i loaned hazard out because petrov was in amazing form and he was only getting a few matches so off he poped to Juventus for a season....mistake in my eyes but hey i learned and sweared
smile.png
My formation was usual 4-4-2 with to defensive centre mids with pacey wingers or 4-5-1 with a essien style player breaking up the mid and playing the ball around the park! (had to change due to smallish squad injuries to main players etc) here is a brief layout:

Jussi

Dodo Cahill Knight Renan

Petrov/taylor Carniey Muamba Lee Chungy

K.Davies Klasnic

Subs:
S.Ricketts
G.Stiensson
Rob Langdon(GKR)
M.Davies
S.Davies
R.Lakaku
M.Taylor
D.Wheater
Y.Sangago
Youths/reserves

In the 4-5-1 formation i would drop K.Davies and stick S.Davies in the holding role. This formation worked surpisingly well and with little or no injuries by Jan i was 8th only 3 points behind 5th and i was feeling good sadly i had Chelsea/UTD/Liverpool and Arsenal in a run of 6 games so my morale was shot to pieces but i did draw with both liverpool and Arsenal as well as getting a win inbetween at Blackburn so not all bad but with 2-3 games to go i was 7th 4 points behind 4th (arsenal) and dreaming of Europe! sadly for me i had city and villa at home for the remaining matches! i drew 1-1 with city but lucky beat villa with a good solid 2-1 win (last 10 mins 11 players in defence lol) and claimed the 6th spot getting me into the Europa spot! My head was buzzing the lads did well and with L.Castiangos and Hazard coming in preseason i already had two new players without spending a penny! Sadly i didnt win any OF THE YEAR awards but Taylor did come 3rd in goal of the year with a blast from a way out! So all was looking well for season 2 but sadly it wasnt going to get off to a good start!

Leauge Winners: Man Utd
League cup winners: Everton
FA Cup winners: Tottenham
Charity Shield: Chelsea
Champs League: Man Utd

SEASON 2

Well so far in the 2nd season i had a transfer budget of 7mil with change and LucCastiangos and hazard came in to the fold. With the likes of Hazard and Renan come into first team options i decided to let Petrov, Stiensson, Sean Davies, Rob Langdon and 2 reserves players leave to bring in a bit more money. With this i brought in M.Hamsik after he was offered earlier in the first season and i love the guy his stats and influence could make him my midfield general and was close to getting babacar/scott parker but sadly with hamisk all my money was blown on him leaving me with just a copy of mil to bring in some awesome looking regens whos screenshots i will upload later or have already uploaded. I tried to bring in S.Given in on loan as Jussi is tiring but couldn't get the move done in time for the start of the season so may have to wait until jan/next preseason but jussi is on his way at the end of this season as well as Kevin Davies/Klasnic and possible a few others. Again i have asked for upgrading the youth setup which hasnt been granted yet but i did let a few coaches go preseason and brought a few more in now the better ones would come. My preseason started badly getting a pasting at smaller rep clubs and a hard opening game against Chelsea followed by UTD at home! My team was taking shape building for the future so i loaned out my regens to feeder clubs as well as running the rule over my new intake of regens. (not one decent player in the bunch) here is my best side:

Jussi

Dodo Cahill Wheater Renan

Hazard Hamisk Muamba Lee Chungy

K.Davies Klasnic

Subs:
S.Ricketts
Z.Knight
L.Castiangos
Al Habsi(GKR)
M.Davies
R.Lakaku
D.Wheater
Y.Sangago
Carniey
2 regens
Youths/reserves

With my first 2 games tough teams i stayed with this team and got a reasonable 0-2 kicking at Chelsea while UTD i drew 1-1 with thanks to Hazards first goal of the campaign! sadly this was wasted as i lost 0-1 at West Brom! At this point i dropped Sup Kev and Lee Chungy as they were not performing as well as i'd hoped and brought on Lakaku and Castiangos which was the best thing i could have done as Lakaku went nuts scoring a hatrick in a 4-0 battering of stoke at their place,scoring 1 in a 2-1 win at home to newcastle and getting 2 assists in a 3-1 win at Birmingham! My last match i lucky won 1-0 at Goodison thanks to a corner that bent so much i thought Roberto Carlos had come in for a quick kick and Cahill headed it in! but the main problem is i lost Lakaku to injury for 4-6 weeks! not the best news when he is in sparkling form! so at the moment i am in Joint 3rd place with 13pts then Chelsea with 15points and somehow City are top with 18 points no loses or goals conceded and a game in hand! up next for me is Tottenham and Liverpool 2 hard matches but hopefully i can muster through! In the Europe front i have just beaten some russian team (can't remember the name right now) and i am currently in a league with B.Dortmund/Juventus/M.Haffia and some other teams can't remember who off the top of my head but it is looking like a hard group to tackle!

So this is where i am at the moment my expectation is again Euro spots so i need to win more as i am sure the bad patch is coming but for now not to bad! Please post replies opinions ETC and i will answer when i can and screenshots are coming hopefully tonight or tomorrow depending on Missus!

---------- Post added at 08:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 PM ----------

Just posted 2 screens of the new regen put they havent appeared here can anyone else see them?

And i finally won some silverware! Bolton Wanderers are the new champions of.................my Preseason friendly tournament! thats right guys i sadly won sweet FA (muhaha play on words) season 2! i came in 4th behind UTD/City/Arsenal in the league:

Manchester United 84 Points
Manchester City 81 Points
Arsenal 75 Points
Bolton Wanderers72 Points

Sadly i hit the mid season patch and lost to all three teams above me and never really recovered
sad.png
To top that i lost Hazard to injury for 4 months and Lakaku never found the form he was in before his stint on the sidelines
sad.png
to make matters worse my hopefuls were dire! Sangogo wasn't performing Av rating of 6.79 at the end of the season 5 goals in 21(3) appereances. In the cups i was dumbed out the Europa cup in the quaters 7-1 by Barca (a real schooling but no Hamisk/hazard/cahill) but even then it was a poor show! Lost in the league cup final to chelsea on pens and shown the door from the FA by villa in the early stages! If it wasn't for the good amount of money to spend in the new preseason/champs league football i might have accepted the tottenham job i was offered a few weeks before the end of the season but i kept at it and was happy after i saw the budget for the new season!! The board i think had hit the happy juice early the day the budget was decided and gave me 20 mil for a qual in euro Prediction! i thought balls to it all or nothing and got 27.5mil for winners of the league
smile.png

Anyhow the team now needs overall improvement/dead weight cutting! Here is the team i had at the end of season two:

Jussi
Dodo
G.Cahill
D.Wheater
D.Renan
E.Hazard
M.Hamisk
F.Muamba
Lee Chungy
K.Davies
I.Klasnic
S.Ricketts
Z.Knight
L.Castiangos
Al Habsi
M.Davies
R.Lakaku
Y.Sangago
Carniey
R.Gardner
2 regens
Youths/reserves

Heres who went:
Jussi
Dodo
K.Davies
I.Klasnic
Carniey
Z.Knight
L.Castiangos
Al Habsi

I was annoyed at L.Castiangos and Dodo who i had high hopes but neither forfilled the potential and i let them go for 10mil combined and only got 5 mils all together roughly for the rest of the part players and a couple of million for some regens i had brought in then found better during the year. The players i brought it i couldn't believe the quailty and price i never bought Mateo Musacchio before but he was amazing so far for me this season as well as only costing just under 7mil.Also brought in Neven Subotic - 10 mil Elijero Elia-11 mil and finally Sergio Asenjo (cracking keeper) i added abit to the wage side of things now as the players where cost alot in wages then it happened the man i had wanted since hearing another manager on here bang on about him (possibly Pioneer) who was managing arsenal.......Babacar was unhappy and wanting a new challange! Phoned him up told him do you want champions league football at Barca! yeah well they dont want you so come to me and lets show them what they are missing! in the words of Peter kay he booked it, packed it and ........... came on over! (can't say the last part due to explict language
wink.png
) i couldnt believe my luck! amazing striker and hopefully partner Lakaku to take us to the top! Now the team looks stronger in the starting 11 but with injuries could suffer:

S.Asenjo

M.Alsono G.Cahill N.Subotic D.Renan

E.hazard M.Hamisk F.Muamba E.Elia

R.Lakaku K.Babacar

Subs
Jose (GKPR)*
D.Wheater
M.Musacchio
Lee Chungy
Y.Sangago
R.Gardner
S.Ricketts
M.Davies
Victor(loan to sunderland)*
Jose Luis(loan to Racing)*
B.Milian*
E.Pastore*

*= Regen
There are other regens plus a 15 year old who is looking world class! 5 star report from Ford Grip!

So far into the season i am 2nd behind arsenal by 4 points with a game in hand and just schooled UTD 3-0 at their house! all looking rosey! Even the champs league i have quailfied for the knock out stages with my group being Schalke/FC Bordueax/Kaiserslautern finishing in 2nd place behind Kaiserslautern who gave me a pasting 5-2 in the last group match. I am now up against Alth.Madrid! currently still in both domestic cups but will get screens of them tonight! On the downside though Hazard AGAIN injuried 3 months and has started to get red arrows in the attributes
sad.png
worried about him as his performances werent showing up greatly during the matches neither
sad.png
So i think thats everything! screens tonight! and hopefully update in the morning!!!!! COME ON Ya'ALL lets hear the comments!

OK FIRST SCREENS PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CAN SEE THEM

http://s1239.photobu...t=VICTOROLD.png - THIS IS WHEN I GOT VICTOR

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png - THIS IS VICTOR NOW

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png - New youth keeper

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png Hopefully new youth MID general

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png - Check out age going to be AMAZING

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png - Good looking striker might sell for money though

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png - Mama now

http://s1239.photobu...=Mamadouold.png - Mama before

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png Decent looking CB

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png CHECK OUT THIS LAD!

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png Good scout rep

http://s1239.photobu..._Attributes.png just a punt really

OMG SO MUCH WRITING!! :mad:
Break it down, use paragraphs and update daily, not all in one go :S