César Azpilicueta, Serge Aurier or Šime Vrsaljko

swappysnipes

Reaction score
So i just started my second season with Arsenal and i am looking for a long term replacement for sagna. And i have shortlisted these three players César Azpilicueta, Serge Aurier or Šime Vrsaljko but I want 1 or possibly 2 of them. please guys which 1 or 2 should i go for?

They are all awesome, but Šime Vrsaljko is probably the cheapest so go for him...

IMO Vrsaljko and Aurier. Take a look of Dennis Appiah too. ;)

Vrsaljko is BRILLIANT to say the least. And very young aswell. If you want a number two aswell, go for Serge Aurier.

Cant go wrong with neither
but in 2nd season Azipelicuta is most developed, then Vrsaljko and Aurier

César Azpilicueta is not a bad buy, but will cost u 20m+

but Serge Aurier and Šime Vrsaljko are cheap ***, but are also the same like Cesar. i havent tryed them, but just go with Serge since he's French will save *** on WP. Sime needs WP i think , but obviously a good rb too :)

i only had experience with Cesar, and he's good too. a bit costly for me, but wthever at least he did his job right :p

i would sign Šime Vrsaljko and Dennis Appiah have both of them at west brom brilliant players plus could get both of them for the price of aurier who usually costs about 8 million an César Azpilicueta who is alot dearer

aurier because he is french and he is going to integrate in the team well and put sagna tuturing him

Šime Vrsaljko was an absolute legend for me in my Dortmund game, haven't signed the other 2 but I have tried to sign Aurier just wasn't willing to pay 12m.

Does anybody know a good young RB to sign to sign for Celtic. I'm in my first season, but in January and have missed out on a few and I don't have much money left

Mates,

I have signed all of them.They played suberb.Best players for the right back position

Cesar is very expensive 28 mill €, but he is playing very well--first one because he's 21years old and his arttiribitues is better than the others

Aurier is 7 mill €-my scout says--will be better than Daniel Alves--second one

Vrsaljko is cheap one but you wont need 15 years right back.--third one