C.o.d

• Thread starter enfield celtic
  • Start date
  • Replies 15
  • Views 1K
E

enfield celtic

Children of Bodom Class Band any one ever hear of them there just class

Children of Bodom is a Finnish band from the town of Espoo which plays a hybrid of melodic speed metal, melodic death metal, and power metal, combining varies elements of the genres in different ways across their discography. The band incorporates distorted vocals and blast beats into their style, as well as keyboard arrangements and high-tempo instrumental solos. A precise definition for their musical genre is discussed by fans and the specialized press alike, often discounting the influences of the band and the composition of songs. The lyrics of their songs are written in the English language and are often of a simplistic nature, dealing with the subjects of death and personal struggles.

Sorry but they are awful. Definately not my sort of thing.

I listened to some previews on Last.fm.

Arghhh my ears! Not to my taste either, sorry.

/me puts on his Phil Collins album.

Death Metal sucks *****, minus Cannibal Corpse :)

I heard one Children of Bodom song that I could listen to without slicing and dicing my wrists, but it still sucked :)

Cannibal Corpse :)

I like a wide variety of music so I basically call all music (minus Dance and rap nowadays) good.

Douy said:
Cannibal Corpse :)

I like a wide variety of music so I basically call all music (minus Dance and rap nowadays) good.

I agree Cannibal Corpse are good an dance and rap are ****

Douy certianly loves his canical corpse, my personal favs lordi

Yeah Lordi are quite good to, nothing comes close to Nile though

Douy said:
Yeah Lordi are quite good to, nothing comes close to Nile though

Nile man there sum good band most of of people i know hate them

Nile aren't bad,although ive only heard one song :D

Lee most of your taste is good; and it is very mixed. Thumbs up to
23 System of a Down - Lonely Day ;)

Why is the thread called C.O.D when It's C.O.B Bodom are amazing class keyboard rifts and excellent guitart works if you can see past the singing. Im also surprised Gregor has not said anything about me liking Lordi.

fine Kris

Me & you (yn), we both love Lordi

Kris said:
amazing class keyboard rifts and excellent guitart works if you can see past the singing.

Bit like Dream Theater :D

how cool is a band that plays the keyboard well!

only Happy Montags can play the keyboard...and myabe Joy Div...and possibly Charlatans...maybe the keyboard isnt as crpa and geeky as it sounds