Joeycookson

Reaction score
Well I know what they both stand for and what they mean for a player but are the numbers ( 1-200 ) basically all the players stats added together?

I assume most people already realized "1 CA point" doesn't equal to "1 Attribute point"
and when you max all your attributes of a player to 20, some of the attribute points will randomly drop until it sort of balance itself.

If you google about this, there are quite some theories regarding how to calculate how many attribute points per CA, and below are my findings: (At least is what I have experienced so far)

Let say you start a player and set it to 1 CA, you have a base of 150 attribute points to distribute. (e.g. see screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 3.35.43 PM.png 80.42KB 494 downloads

The other thing to note is that CA doesn't affect "Personality" & "Hidden Attributes", in other words you don't need to distribute the base 150 attribute points to "Personality" & "Hidden Attributes" feel free to put whatever points in there.

Next thing is every CA point roughly equal to 1.5 attribute points. For example if I have increased 1 CA to 51 CA, that means I have 50 X 1.5 = 75 attribute points to distribute.

In other words if you set a player CA to 125, it means you have:

150 (base attribute points) + (124 X 1.5) = 336

which means you have a total of 336 attribute points to distribute.

Last thing to note is that I am not sure if that applies to left & right foot attributes, because at the time I was doing the experiment, the players I am experimenting on have either one foot with 20 points the other with 2 points.

Anyway, I suppose "Ambition" & "Professional" (hidden & personality) does have some effect on whether your attributes will drop over time, because whenever I have low ambition & professional my CA and attributes (random) will drop a couple of points over time.

I assume most people already realized "1 CA point" doesn't equal to "1 Attribute point"
and when you max all your attributes of a player to 20, some of the attribute points will randomly drop until it sort of balance itself.

If you google about this, there are quite some theories regarding how to calculate how many attribute points per CA, and below are my findings: (At least is what I have experienced so far)

Let say you start a player and set it to 1 CA, you have a base of 150 attribute points to distribute. (e.g. see screenshot below)

Screen Shot 2013-02-02 at 3.35.43 PM.png 80.42KB 494 downloads

The other thing to note is that CA doesn't affect "Personality" & "Hidden Attributes", in other words you don't need to distribute the base 150 attribute points to "Personality" & "Hidden Attributes" feel free to put whatever points in there.

Next thing is every CA point roughly equal to 1.5 attribute points. For example if I have increased 1 CA to 51 CA, that means I have 50 X 1.5 = 75 attribute points to distribute.

In other words if you set a player CA to 125, it means you have:

150 (base attribute points) + (124 X 1.5) = 336

which means you have a total of 336 attribute points to distribute.

Last thing to note is that I am not sure if that applies to left & right foot attributes, because at the time I was doing the experiment, the players I am experimenting on have either one foot with 20 points the other with 2 points.

Anyway, I suppose "Ambition" & "Professional" (hidden & personality) does have some effect on whether your attributes will drop over time, because whenever I have low ambition & professional my CA and attributes (random) will drop a couple of points over time.

Not correct. Usage of CA varies from level to level. Increase from 1 to 2 wouldn't even take 1CA. Increase from 19 to 20 would take 2 or more CA. With that said, there are key attributes for each role/position. I did I little experiment to see which attribute consumes the most CA. And that is pace and acceleration. So I edited one guy and here are the result of it:

mitchell-donald-overview.png

As you can see, he has mediocre technical attributes, world class mental, decent physical and bad speed. Wanna guess how much CA he has? Guess it now:

123 CA

If I increased his pace and acceleration to lets say 15, he would easily have around 165 CA. Maybe even more.

Also big thing about CA is players weaker foot. Each level takes 1.5CA. So if player had 20 weaker foot, that means 30 CA would go on his weaker foot. That effectively makes him 170 CA based on his attributes at max. Imagine Isco or Oezil. He would look like that at best.