CA/PA and effects on attribute point inflation/deflation

tantrix

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I've run into a bit of a gray area while setting up the db for my FM sim. I was wondering if maybe someone more well-versed with the editor could give me some useful advice.

Basically, I am creating new players in the db through the editor based on ratings given to me. Ideally I need the ratings to be exactly the same in game as I enter them in the editor. The thing I've noticed is that some players will have inflated or deflated attributes that are different from the numbers I enter in the editor.

Fiddling around with CA/PA for these players allows me to get those attributes to match up with what I input into the editor, but it's not consistent. Some players need a CA/PA of 140 to have their attributes in the game match their attributes in the editor, while others will need 115/115, or 160/160.

My question is, is there another (set?) of factors in the editor that determine whether or not a players attributes are inflated/deflated besides CA/PA? In a perfect world, I would be able to set every player's CA/PA to the same level, and their attributes in the game would match what I input in the editor, but I'm not having much success. I'm having to set different CA/PA numbers for different players so their attributes match up.

Insight would be more than welcomed, thanks for reading.