antic10juve

Banned
Reaction score
Can someone who has full version put this list? I am desperate to see it but I still don`t have the full version... :(

i have it where do i find it ?

edit; just tell me where to find it or how i find it, and ill just upload it for u.

Last edited:
i have it where do i find it ?

edit; just tell me where to find it or how i find it, and ill just upload it for u.

Steam >> View >> Tools >> FM 13 Editor
not in steam folder, but in steam program
THANKS

ueww ... i managed to get a players list but i cant find ca/pa listed atributes ...

yes i found it but i assume "we" want a list of players with their ca/pa listed next to their names ?!

yes, just i need to know how to remove a view limit, coz it shows only first 50,000 of 240,000+

edit; i set maximum records to unlimited and it still shows me only first 50k :S

Last edited:
yes, just i need to know how to remove a view limit, coz it shows only first 50,000 of 240,000+

edit; i set maximum records to unlimited and it still shows me only first 50k :S

I don`t need that much, it`s enough if you can upload from 150-200 PA

ok, just need to know how to export it to some view-friendly format ? Sorry for mess, just using editor for 2nd time @_@

ok, just need to know how to export it to some view-friendly format ? Sorry for mess, just using editor for 2nd time @_@

I don`t know, I never exported something from editor. I guess you`ll have to figure it out on your own. I`ll be here waiting ^^)

i give up, tried to export it but i cant find a way... Can some1 help ?

So close and so far away :S we have to get Raikan here, he`ll know how |)

sorry guys, no idea how to use the editor, never have :)

the best person is LFC Marshall, send him a message, I am sure he will not mind :)

sorry guys, no idea how to use the editor, never have :)

the best person is LFC Marshall, send him a message, I am sure he will not mind :)

I have to find him first |)

I can`t send him a message because when I type LFC Marshall no users appear. Is that his username?

Last edited:
- Nevermind, I see there is already a thread with the list.

Last edited: