Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you actually added all the stats up one by one? Pato looks better to me but I haven't pulled the calculator out.

i didnt do anything thats how they were all along i did calculet and ruiz is better but thats not the only example there is a lot of it

Pato had been injured for ages prior to the season, maybe the AI has temporarily 'downed' his CA to take this into account until he gets thirty odd games under him, that's all I can think of. I'm no editor expert though, I play the game and just pick up players that I think are good.

maybe thanks for your opinion i think about that

no cos CA and PA is their ability but if you played Messi 193 CA i think in Defense he would be **** as he doesnt have stats for that. Pato is a more rounded player by the stats while ruiz only has a few possible roles

so if i for explame want a ball winning mid there is adam vass his ca is around 125 and some other player who is good at that role and has ca 160 but vass s stats are better for ball winning mid than who is better at that role

i just remember one more oscar cardozo his stats as a target man are crazy but his ca is around 155 is he as good as drogba or any other good target man

so if i for explame want a ball winning mid there is adam vass his ca is around 125 and some other player who is good at that role and has ca 160 but vass s stats are better for ball winning mid than who is better at that role

You need to look at the stats needed for a ball winner and so on ;)
For example, if you compare Xavi and Nigel de Jong obviously Xavi will have a much higher CA/PA but that doesn´t necessarily mean that he is a better midfielder in all roles.
de Jong is the best ball winning midfielder in the game and Xavi is the best Advanced Playmaker in the game (MC).
Pretty much two guidlines for each role.

Last edited:
For example, if you compare Xavi and Nigel de Jong obviously Xavi will have a much higher CA/PA but that doesn´t necessarily mean that he is a better midfielder in all roles.
de Jong is the best ball winning midfielder in the game and Xavi is the best Advanced Playmaker in the game (MC).

Thank you i undrstand now

Xavi is a deep lying playmaker? oO)

Xavi is a deep lying playmaker? oO)

He might be in real life but in FM he plays best as an Advanced Playmaker ;)

I´m not kidding when saying his average "needed" stats for the APM role is like 19.

I always pay more attention to the attributes(stats) as you get a better idea of which role to play in him and what he does best.

thanks for your help and xavi is far better in advp than deep lying in game

if you read the thread, you would know that you would need to ask this question in there mate! thats the reason why I made it....

Status
Not open for further replies.