CufcMason

Reaction score
Hi im in January with Newcastle and Cabaye hsa just been ruled out for 4 months with a torn calf muscle! Also I believe that Tiote is away off to the African Cup of Nations with Ba and Cisse! So I suppose you could call this a mid-season crisis!

Thanks in advance!

Hi, I had this exact same problem, I ended up getting two players in in January. Mikkel Diskerud, 22 year old american playing for Rosenborg, some of his stats will be masked if you havent scouted him already, very capable starting stats, and having seen a few future screens of him, despite what your scout will say, can turn into a world beater. Certainly fills the role in the mean time.

Also brought in 17 year old Will Hughes from Derby, he is a wonderkid, so more one for the future. Cost 5 million plus some add on's. He is defo one for the coming seasons.

M'Vila or one of the Benders. Although all three of those choices might be a bit expensive. Victor Wanyama looks solid though, and might be a bit cheaper.

Hi, thanks for the reply :) Luckily Michael Carrick was transfer listed so I managed to bring him in for £7.75m also how much did you purchase Mikkel Diskerud for? and have you got any reccomendations for a striker?

Ademilson is a popular choice on the forum, and from what I've heard turns into an exceptional striker. Wilfried Zaha might fit in at Newcastle as well.

Last edited:
You can get Diskerud on a free, his contract is up in the first Jan transfer window.