Caio - good striker, low scoring ratio

Vanjagl

Premium
Reaction score
Have problem with him, his stats are pretty awesome for a npower c. His scoring ratio is low, too low. He is very usefull for team, but he just cant score. Its a wonder how I hold prime position in npower c. Well Bikey headers and sliding goals from corners keeps me alive. :D
So, I was wondering, was this transfer my mistake, a BIG mistake ( signed him for a 9 mil euros), should I give him more time, or he isnt good advanced foward.
I dont like playing with a poacher and target man, ( read dont like as dunno how, always turn out bad), so poacher isnt an option.
Hope for some feedback. :) :)

oh, yes... i have new patch ;)

well i would play him as a poacher
and he also needs time to adjust to ur squad so give him some more time

Waste of 9 mill IMO. You could of got alot better for that price.

9 million for that looks like a huge mistake. (5 assists is good though)

Sign Leigh Griffiths...incredible for the Championship and is under £1million...also try Michael Owen on a free at the end of the season

Dont tell me u paid 9 million for him if u did denu hve been robbed

bt play him as a pocher and give him time to adapt he is from a different country and doesnt speak the language

Looks like a Poacher type of player so if you aint keen on that type of Role for a striker then yeah **** of a waste of money :D

He does speak english ;).. thats one of the reasons why i gave 9 mill for him. Second is, hes young and he have 4 stars PA, in translation, so does Rooney and Torres! So, he can be a WC player :)

Poacher or advanced forward.

I have him in Dinamo. His statistic is about: 30 games, 16 goals, or something, this is in first season. Unfortunatly I must to sold him and I don't know how good he would be in second season.
Play him as Poacher and give him time, and maybe tell him that he doesn't play good last few matches, maybe that will work ;)

problem is, he does play well, but he cant score :S
Anyway... wont think of him for a while... injured for 3 months.
thank you all for feed back :)