Calciopoli

It is an interesting read, but this is like asking did they really send a man to the moon. Some will disagree totally with what you have said, whereas others will agree with you.

Personally, I still don't think it was any conspiracy. A lot of the evidence you given is very much circumstantial.

It is an interesting read, but this is like asking did they really send a man to the moon. Some will disagree totally with what you have said, whereas others will agree with you.

Personally, I still don't think it was any conspiracy. A lot of the evidence you given is very much circumstantial.

I agree, I believe it happened.

On a side note I have visited NASA and it was fantastic ! Didn't think I would enjoy it but it was a great day out :)

---------- Post added at 08:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:48 PM ----------

Just realised this thread had nothing to do with the moon. fml :L

I agree, I believe it happened.

On a side note I have visited NASA and it was fantastic ! Didn't think I would enjoy it but it was a great day out :)

Me 2.:D If we had been there 3 days later, we would have got to see a launch:D.

On topic, there is enough evidence to support either claims, and I respect both sides, but I will not change my opinion.

It is funny how FIGC answered for new Juve evidence that Agnelli give to them ..It will take times (something like 3 years).. And first Calciopoli was 86 days long if I remember good. 86 days for all..and now they need 3 years for searching on evidence..
1 more interesting thing is that Inter had falsified passports. For that you should be relegated 2 division down...and in the end Recoba got banned for just 6 months..just read on net..it was just 12 months, but reduced to 4...

Last edited: