Call of Duty Modern Warfare or World at War?

C.O.D. 4 or 5?

• Total voters
I really dont know the zombies on WAW and the nmodern guns on Modern Warfare

I REALLY DONT KNOW

Dont ask this Question agian its driving me nuts I JUST DONT KNOW

apparently they mite be doing a zombie kind of thing 4 modern warfare 2 but it would kind of weird lol they mite be doing aliens it would look stupid and cod 4 easy ;)

Having the 'Zombie' game type available would be a great feature on Modern Warfare 2, in my opinion.

Doesn't have to be zombies, can replace the enemies with something else. It's the concept of the game that people liked.

played cod 5 for ages lol but over the last week been on cod 4 and asked me last week i would have said cod5 but now cod 4

apparently they mite be doing a zombie kind of thing 4 modern warfare 2 but it would kind of weird lol they mite be doing aliens it would look stupid and cod 4 easy ;)

I think it's a rumour. But then again the way I found out was a Youtube video of somebody who looked like a hobo. < Unreliable source.

The fact that most of you hate cod 5 over cod 4 because it's just the same game but just a WW2 version.. Yes everybody knew that! If you didn't like it, why by it? There's only so much improvement to can make to a game in a year. Unlike Infinity Ward who get 2 years too make one, considering this game took 1 year in production it has had some dramatic improvements from cod 4.. I mean if cod 4 had never came out and it was only WAW then everyone would praise it.

But my god, cod 4 is way too easy =| I prefer cod 5 for the nicer graphics and good choice in guns.

Actually there are some differences. For example the addition of Tanks was a terrible one. It encourages noobs to tank-hop all game when it would be more entertaining and fair for there to be no vehicles at all. That is something that makes me prefer CoD4 more.

Hope they remove juggernaut in the next game,if only to shut the moaning yanks up.

The fact that most of you hate cod 5 over cod 4 because it's just the same game but just a WW2 version.. Yes everybody knew that! If you didn't like it, why by it? There's only so much improvement to can make to a game in a year. Unlike Infinity Ward who get 2 years too make one, considering this game took 1 year in production it has had some dramatic improvements from cod 4.. I mean if cod 4 had never came out and it was only WAW then everyone would praise it.

But my god, cod 4 is way too easy =| I prefer cod 5 for the nicer graphics and good choice in guns.

CoD4 has the better guns, of course that's just my opinion.

And I preferred the maps on CoD4 too.

I personally hope they remove Martyrdom.

Cod4 buh zombies r sik, i enjoy zombies mor thn cod4 online but the multiplayer on cod4 is still better :)

(L) Mooney x

I liked the tanks personally. I don't bail out of the tank though unless I'm not under fire. I can't stand people who jump out of their tanks and run like a scared *****.

Btw I think it's funny when people call the bouncing beaties claymores and whine about them. Dude, you can see them if you try, you don't need bomb squad, don't be so stupid and quit running into classic beaty traps.

Btw, I can't wait to get the AC130 in MP!

Purely For **** Zombies id say World at War i have them both on Ps3 Cod4 is better for multiplayer, but all in all id go with Cod 5.

Cod 4. No contest. Its the weapons that do it for me. My only problem with cod 4 is the frikin juggernaut. I use a sniper a lot (M40) and if you try snipe a guy with juggernaut and you have stopping power, except for a headshot you need two goes at him. Thats what annoys me. COD WaW is *****. guns are **** and i hate the maps

Poor World at War is getting no love. :(

It deserves some votes just for it's **** Zombie mode.

cod4

love the game, dont play anymore but when i did i won about £400 overall a tv, games,facepltes, custom made canvas wit my name on

Poor World at War is getting no love. :(

It deserves some votes just for it's **** Zombie mode.
Yeah. I think the zombie mod deserves some applause. Unfortunately, that's about the only thing there is to applaud in COD5.