here's a beautiful team play leading to goal!

[video=youtube;ivq9dfYjNoY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivq9dfYjNoY[/video]

Anyone tried a tweak of the dlp(D) and changed to something else as mine seems to average 6.6 or less.

Tried that short corner thing, I'm not sure it works with this set up, from what I hear it only works with 3 striker tactics. 8 goals is pretty poor for an exploit...

especially when you look at how open you are to counter attacks from corners using this.

View attachment 224502

Firstly, I would like to thank you for inspiring me. I had put together a lot of great teams and downloaded and tweaked a lot of tactics from here with a bunch of team and player instructions and roles that did not make sense. They used to work superbly, but the joy of playing logical soccer was not there. But after seeing how you logically put together such a brilliant tactic, I used your ideas about roles and put together a superb 4-3-2-1 wide. Basically, I have one dlp on defend and 2 bwms on support in midfield. I play on counter with Swansea City first season. And I am second coming into January, and honestly I habe never had so much fun before. Like thanks heaps. I still have a short corner set up as well but the premise of actually chopping and changing team instructions for how the game is going and also changing player roles and seeing a difference is a lot of fun.
So thanks heaps man.

that is incredibly nice of you mate. Really glad you are enjoying what you are doing again :D

hm interesting. no one asked and I dont read it anywhere.

can you please tell us your season training?

Ok wow just had 3 red card in a match. Hope its not normal
Next game another red card.

Last edited:
I see there is short corner included. Do you then use fullbacks to take them? and for throw ins fullbacks too?