Which one do u prefer? Im with Newcastle on Premier league on second year, Ive good Offensive Midfielders center...
Thanks!

I like them both.

The 4141 is more counter attacking

The 4231 is more possession based.

Using 4231 with Forest Green (Vanarama Nat'l) good at home, so-so on the road

Hey Callamity!

You have made an excellent tactic. I've used it in 16 and 17 and both have amazing results.
I have just started to wonder about some things about the tactic after having some odd results here and there. Sometimes i meet a team of lesser quality and the tactic just doesn't work. Have you experimentet with changing things in a game?
If you conseed alot of long shots againts you, do you then up the d-line or do you keep everything the same no matter what?

Hey Callamity!

You have made an excellent tactic. I've used it in 16 and 17 and both have amazing results.
I have just started to wonder about some things about the tactic after having some odd results here and there. Sometimes i meet a team of lesser quality and the tactic just doesn't work. Have you experimentet with changing things in a game?
If you conseed alot of long shots againts you, do you then up the d-line or do you keep everything the same no matter what?

Hi mate thanks for the positive words, and sorry it took so long to get back to you.

By concede long shots do you mean goals scored or just shots against?

If im being honest i dont use this tactic at all anymore and tend to make changes to what im using every match dependant on how the opposition have set up and will make changes as soon as i spot something's not right during the matches.

Hi mate thanks for the positive words, and sorry it took so long to get back to you.

By concede long shots do you mean goals scored or just shots against?

If im being honest i dont use this tactic at all anymore and tend to make changes to what im using every match dependant on how the opposition have set up and will make changes as soon as i spot something's not right during the matches.

You're welcome mate.

I mean goals against. I think it's because we are so deep, but after my squad got better the problem reduced.

Are you gonna make this on for fm18? Or can I upload my version of your tactic? :)

You're welcome mate.

I mean goals against. I think it's because we are so deep, but after my squad got better the problem reduced.

Are you gonna make this on for fm18? Or can I upload my version of your tactic? :)

sorry mate, i missed this, you can take it mate, i wont be releasing tactics anymore.

If you could spare a few words- Why a conservative anchor Man. Have you experimented with other DM options?

If you could spare a few words- Why a conservative anchor Man. Have you experimented with other DM options?

the anchorman is to create what is known as a static defense, it makes you difficult to break down, instead of someone running all over the place trying to win the ball back, other options work and they work differently. but for the way i wanted it to play out this is how it went.