Calling for editors everywhere.

hullkid8

Reaction score
Hello
Please could someone create a database with my made-up team in the Conference North because everytime I trie to make it and load up the database england as the countrie is not allowed to be picked as a playing countrie. I will give you all the infomation you need to make the team.
Name: Hull Kingston Rovers
City:Hull
Stadium:Craven Park
Capacity:10000
Expansion Capacity: 18000
Attendance:6000
Lowest Attendance:3000
Highest:50000
Money:Stable
On creating players for the team go wild.
Logo:
Colours: Red and White
Shirt:
Nickname: Robins
2nd Nickname: The Rovers
Rivals: Fierce Hull city 100% then all other yorkshire clubs leeds 80%,
Hope this will be a challenge for you editors and just post if need more infomation.

so wat was the problem wen you tried to do it? I dont understand :/

I was made the team put in all the infomation then tried to load it up on the game however england was`nt available to be used as a playable countrie on the set up your game screen (e.g pick your countries you want to play in).

wen u added your club to its division...did u remove a team? If you didnt remove one of the other teams in that league, then England will not show up...I had the same problem as you once

I was made the team put in all the infomation then tried to load it up on the game however england was`nt available to be used as a playable countrie on the set up your game screen (e.g pick your countries you want to play in).
When you create the club dont just add the team, in order for it to work u have to go on the league in the editor bit and then swap a current team for ur created 1 because u cant have an extra team in the league

When you create the club dont just add the team, in order for it to work u have to go on the league in the editor bit and then swap a current team for ur created 1 because u cant have an extra team in the league

lol we both said the same thing :D

Thanks for the quick replys guys, i`ll start again and see where I get too.