Calling up players for INTL Selection

forzajuve101

Reaction score
I am currently managing Poland, and the u19s where i have qualified for both the world cup and euro cup with the u19s, i am trying to call up boenisch and acquafresca, both of which have no caps for germany and italy, with acquafresca being declared, whatever that means.. Boenisch is waiting for a call from germany, who havent even qualified for the WC after losing in the playoffs. He keeps rejecting me adding him to the squad, is there a way to buoy him into playing for the polish NT? i missed out on koscielny, he has 7 caps already

So is Sebastian Boenisch whats your point? One I can call up but hes rejecting me, the other is "declared" and has no senior caps

Declared means that hes chosen to play for that country and no other. you cant get him.

Edit your op more clearly as some people may not realise you managing both senior squad AND u19s aswell....wait it out for boenisch and he may join but as Acquafresca has already declared he will never agree to play for anybody except italy... As NunoPeixhinho said you can cheat by using FMRTE as its the best hope you have :)