Callum gooch's network game

goochyboi56

Reaction score
READ CAREFULLY!!! HAMACHI NET GAME STARTING!!!

IF YOU CANT READ THE RULES DON'T BOTHER MAKING A POST THANKYOU!!!

Hello guys i just wanna place this thread about my new net game.
Just trying to find a good 5-10 players that are consistant to play this new game.

I WILL REMOVE YOU IF

YOU FAIL TO MAKE THE OPENING NIGHT!!!
YOU ARE IN ANOTHER NET GAME THAT GETS IN THE WAY OF MINE!!!
NOT SHOWING UP WITHOUT LETTING SOMEONE KNOWAND FAIL TO SHOW UP 2 DAYS IN A ROW!!!
UNABLE TO PLAY FOR MORE THAN 3-4 HRS A NIGHT

SO IF YOU ARE INTRESTED PLease JOIN HAMACHI ROOM CALLUM GOOCH AND PASSWORD IS ALSO CALLUM GOOCH

TEAMS ARE AVALIBLE

ARSENAL
ASTON VILLA
BLACKBURN
BOLTON
CHELSEA Hazard9
EVERTON
FULHAM
HULL CITY
LIVERPOOL
MAN CITY David_Don
MAN UTD
MIDDLESBORUGH
NEWCASTLE
POMPEY
SUNDERLAND
STOKE CITY
TOTTENHAM
WEST HAM
WEST BROM
WIGAN
RULES

Not many rules for the game just no cheating like offering silly amounts after apparences.
no abuse and certantly no racism.
IF YOU GET SACKED I WILL ALLOW YOU TO RETAKE CONTROL OF THE SAME CLUB BUT NO UPGRADES OR YOU CAN JUST WAIT FOR AN UPGRADE TO COME TO YOU!!!

NEXT WEEKS TIMES
MONDAY 7PM-2AM
TUESDAY 7pm-2AM
WEDNESDAY 7PM-1AM
THURSDAY VARIOUS
FRIDAY 7pm-2AM
SATURDAY 7pm-3-4AM
SUNDAY-various
SO PLEASE POST WHICH TEAM YOU WANNA BE AND I WILL SEND YOU THE HAMACHI DETAILS THANK YOU
CALLUM GOOCH

Last edited:
awwwwwwwww i love you way you use my thread to set up your game lol just changed it to your fav coulour pretty pink :)

yh not bad suits a poof tho init why dont you save thread as sausage jocky :)

you never know there might be more here like you lol

didn't you hear, its the best game on fm-base

why do you all keep ripping into goochy from the network game i was just in with him he seemed like a decent guy! leave out all the ******** on this site, everywhere i look that he has posted you lot keep having a go at him.

Anyway goochy im up for it if its still on??

Sorry but i think i'm appling for a previously running network game. So i'm withdrawing my application. Sorry for any inconvenience.

yeh if yuh want we just want a few more players so ill put ur names down

---------- Post added at 09:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 PM ----------

and city boi what team do u want?

gooch gets kicked for being a **** head in everyother game so he nows, starts his own, wot a loser

oh so you are so un popular you get no players, nice and now you are hated by everyone, good going

shut up mate and **** off my thread ive got players but i ent been on this for lieka week u **** hed

ill be arsenal please mate
can i have the info for hamachi

i want man united...
can i have the info for hamachi..

This game will be so **** coz gooch cheats and he makes fun or your dead family dont you gooch