joseph2883

Reaction score
Signed him for my Rangers team in January 2019 for 200k from united. His stats looked really good for someone so young, so I tossed him in the lineup as an enganche. First game two goals and one assist. Amazing free kicks. He played amazing for me right away and looks to have a really high ceiling.

He's still 18 in my United side, plays decent when used and is developing well in training. Has some great technical attributes at a young age

He's still 18 in my United side, plays decent when used and is developing well in training. Has some great technical attributes at a young age
Yep. Just promoted him Jan first season as Rooney wanted new challenge. Been rotating him with Mata, making sure he gets plenty of minutes. Doing well so far in the first few appearances.

Yep. Just promoted him Jan first season as Rooney wanted new challenge. Been rotating him with Mata, making sure he gets plenty of minutes. Doing well so far in the first few appearances.

Yeah I'm doing the same mate. Similar thing with Chong.

Though I did splash 20 mil on Odegaard as well who has started brilliantly!

Yeah I'm doing the same mate. Similar thing with Chong.

Though I did splash 20 mil on Odegaard as well who has started brilliantly!
Yeah will promote Chong, Gomes, Oconner and Burkhart when there 18. Was gonna go for Odegaard but signed Pussilic from Dortmund same price. Got some more good youth signed first season. Lato, Moises Kean, Panamonti, Soler. Also signed Cerny from Ajax 8m to rotate with Mky on the right and has been great so far. About 6 goals and 11 assist. Tbh all players are doing well. Gonna ship out Carrick, Schweinstiger, Rojo, Romero, Zlatan end of first season maybe Jones.