I just had a save where I played thru one season with Bournemouth. Wilson was phenomenal. It was a goof around save after a bit, as I did replay a few matches (rage quits at first, then some tactical experimentation) so the title win wasn't legit. But given the overall results, likely would have finished in the top 7 regardless. Had Wilson playing as a Complete Striker (switched between Support and Attack) as the lone forward in a 4-1-4-1 Very Fluid high press system. He scored for fun, and ended up breaking the Premier League single season goal record and had something like 37 or 38 at seasons end. He didn't start every match, as I was trying to keep Afobe happy and develop a Swiss (first day) newgen a bit. Sold King. Even if Wilson came on as a sub (AI liked to sub him if I did Instant Result), he often grabbed a late goal.

He didn't improve a lot, but I don't think he has tons of room to do so. Still, easily a Prem level striker for anything but an elite club. For example, I've considered an Everton save and if Lukaku wants to go, Wilson would be a solid replacement.

In all my PL safes he goes completly ham and scores a **** load of goals (I play other teams ofc)

I bit more negative for me, he was quite inconsistent and would score goals for 4-5 games to then not score again for another 4-5 games.

Yeah turned out to be poor scored 2 goals since January - would advise to avoid myself like

Yeah turned out to be poor scored 2 goals since January - would advise to avoid myself like
Honestly I think that might be down to you. He's awesome for me and more importantly when I'm managing another team he is always consistently scoring 15+ goals a season.

I agree to be honest didnt fit with my tactics - wasted his pace Luan has took his place now and scoring a stupid amount just jope i can get some of his fee i paid back