Callum's Be A Pro Game Applicants Thread.

Oh Jesus Christ.. Take a joke you guys :mad:

Right finally, loading the DB up right now. Screenshots of players at the start of the game should be about 5 - 10 minutes. :)

Besides, De Rossi is one of my favorite players, so i know.

Name: Mark Dean
Ethnicity: Northern European
Hair Colour: Black
DOB: 29th November
Skin Tone: White
City of Birth: London
Nation(s): England, France
Languages (2 max): English, French
Height: 190cm
Weight: 80kg
Foot, Right/Left: Right
Positions: CB
Mental Attributes (5 max): Positioning, Anticipation, Bravery, Decisions and Determination
Physical Attributes (4 max): Jumping, Stamina, Strength, Natural Fitness
Technical Attributes (5 max): Heading, marking, tackling, first touch, passing
Favourite People (3 max): Arsene Wenger, Eden Hazard, Albert Adomah
Disliked People (3 max): Alex Ferguson, Carlo Ancelotti, Roberto Mancini
Chosen Club: Middlesborough
Favourite Clubs 3 max): Arsenal, Barnet, AJ Auxerre
Disliked Clubs (3 max): Chelsea, Manchester United, Manchester City

Many apologizes about choosing the wrong league, I thought it was "at least in the second tier"

edit: Oh you've already created it?
So what happens to me? :p

The Start of the BAP

Well screenshots are finally going to be here.

Mikhail Belukhin
View attachment 180770
Mikhail is an extremely promising goalkeeper who currently plays for the German club Hertha BSC. He's regarded as one of the best Russians of his generation, lets hope he lives up to his name.

Connor Cannon
View attachment 180773
Known as the "hope of scottish football" Connor is definitely looking like an amazing prospect for both club, and country. Many scots will have to keep their Kilts on for now whilst he starts developing at Leicester.

Andreas Dahnert
View attachment 180783
Andreas is an exciting young player who currently plays for Kolding FC in Denmark. Heavy hopes lie on Andreas' shoulders as he's regarding as the hottest prospect in Denmark - even hotter than Christian Eriksen.

Mark Dean
View attachment 180775
Mark Dean's known as a promising centre back for England and his current club Le Mans. Dean will be hoping he can surpass the talent of both John Terry and Rio Ferdinand and become one of the best british defenders ever.

Greg Downing
View attachment 180781
Labelled the next Robbie Fowler, he is situated in Italy at the club Siena. Many England fans are hoping Greg Downing can slowly make his way into the England team and hopefully become one of the best strikers of all time.

Finn Ellard
View attachment 180784
An extremely promising Irish midfielder currently playing for Leeds Utd. The Box-to-box midfielder will be hoping he can get a few caps at Leeds under his belt.

Rodrigo Gonzales
View attachment 180776
The portugese wonderkid. Many portugal fans will be hoping Rodrigo can become as good as or even better than Cristiano Ronaldo. However if he's half as good as the player Ronaldo currently is, he will still be a top class player.

Callum Howey
View attachment 180779
Callum is dubbed as the next Michael Owen. However I bet he wants to be far greater than owen, and avoid being "the bench warmer" as many people including Piers Morgan call him. Callum will hope to make a breakthrough into the QPR strikeforce this season.

Fraser Manning
View attachment 180772
Another promising Scotsman. Miraculously Scotland have had two extremely promising youngsters being produced and I bet they want to see more. Aged at 14 years old, Fraser will want to be renown as one of the best defenders of all time in his prime.

Josh Mullen
View attachment 180777
Josh Mullen is also another scotsman. He currently plays for Huddersfield and he looks like one of the best players in League 1 - even at his tender age of just 14 years old. Many scots will be looking forward to the upcoming world cups.

Daniele Newton
View attachment 180771
Daniele Newton - the man with two nationalities. Whoever Daniele decides to play for when he's older will have a major effect on their national team. Many Italians and/or English men will be looking forward to Daniele's development at his current club Preston North End.

Pete Sanchez
View attachment 180782
Pete Sanchez was born in Newport in Wales, and many of the welsh will be hoping that he can add some flair and creativity to their current 'dull' midfield. With the likes of Gareth Bale and Aaron Ramsey part of the Welsh national team many other will be looking forward to the development of

Mads Soborg
View attachment 180769
Another promising Danish youngster. At only 14 years old Mads is already representing the Danish Under 21's. Many Danish people will be looking forward to his development at Danish club Aarhus Gymnastik Forening.

Grant Thame
View attachment 180780
Dubbed the next Peter Shilton Grant has a lot to live up to. However with Bristol Rovers looking after him he can guarantee a lot of first team football in a respectable league - even at the age of 14!

Vanjagl
View attachment 180778
Vanjagl is a young Bosnian with a dual nationality of English and the former. Many Bosnians will be hoping Vanjagl will declare to play for their country and create an unbelievable partnership with Man City striker Edin Dzeko.

Branimir Zanovic
View attachment 180774
Zanovic is a playmaker currently playing for Grenoble Foot's under 19's. Many Montenegrin's will be watching Zanovic's development at Grenoble. They hope he will become as good as or even better than Mirko Vucinic.

P.S. Simming first season as I type.
P.P.S. Don't expect massive updates like that constantly, I was thinking every 4 years or so.
P.P.P.S. Sorry about the delay typing that up took longer than I thought it would.
P.P.P.P.S ENJOY!

mikhail looks like a beast! a lot of promise here, will be interesting to see what happens

Bigger prospect than Eriksen! :O

Oh ****! :D

Future Russia captain after Akinfeev's past it (H)

I like the fact that you, so far are the only one that can spell Eriksen's last name right :p

I'm 210cm, but my jumping is 14. Must be my 101kg dragging me down...

Oh, and could you update a little faster than every 4 years in the youth years. So the player isn't suddently world class.

I'm 210cm, but my jumping is 14. Must be my 101kg dragging me down...

Oh, and could you update a little faster than every 4 years in the youth years. So the player isn't suddently world class.
Sorry misunderstanding, I mean I'll be doing updates constantly however long ones like that won't happen for like every 4 years or so :)

Also Grant Thame, eccentricity 16... expect lots of dribbling, losing possession, mistakes and stuff.

Sorry misunderstanding, I mean I'll be doing updates constantly however long ones like that won't happen for like every 4 years or so :)
I thought you were only going to do an update every 4 seasons :L

so any idea if there will be another update tonight? or are you off to the land of nod?:)

so any idea if there will be another update tonight? or are you off to the land of nod?:)
There might be a quick update where I tell you if any transfers have happened but nothing major until the summer.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

It's friday... No one turns in this early! :p
Unfortunately I've gotta be up at 6:30. :(

There might be a quick update where I tell you if any transfers have happened but nothing major until the summer.

---------- Post added at 11:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

Unfortunately I've gotta be up at 6:30. :(

I feel so bad for you! :O

Edited my post mate, just put me in any 2nd tier team :D

Looking forward to this