CalumE5 Positional Changes Suggestions

CalumE5

Luis Suarez!
Reaction score
Okay then,
I've started work on a database based completely on changes of positions. I got annoyed at seeing so many players not being given the correct positions in the game, and was going to change the ones I wanted, but decided to make it available to everybody.

So basically, if there's any players you think should be natural in different places, etc, just post preferably in the following format so it's easy for me to read:

Player:
Club:
Position(s) changed:

I need club included in case there is more than one player with that name. Feel free to make as many requests as you want.

Player: Bebe
Club: Man U
Position(s) changed: He need's to be a striker as well as RW :)

Last edited:
Player: Arshavin
Club: Arsenal
Position(s) changed: AML

Will do these you two, also, remember you can say if there's a position they aren't, as well as being able to request a player be natural or accomplished or competent in a position. It would be even better if you could give me the positional rating out of 20 :)

Domenico Criscito (sp?)
Genoa
DL Natural instead of WBL Natural.

Shall do this one :)

Any more anyone? I can do any player at any level that starts ingame.

Can't think of any more atm as Im too busy to get or even play the full game yet F*** coursework! :(

I'd say Bebe is a natural AMR and an accomplished AML and ST.

Thomas Muller, AMC in game, and he usually plays as a FC/ST

---------- Post added at 06:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:51 AM ----------

Hatem Ben Arfa is a natural Right Winger too.

Ahhh just thought of one
Jovetic
Fiorentina
Natural AML
Accomplished AMC

I'll add in all of these ones as well :) If there's conflict I'll go with the more common opinion but will put the others as an 18 or 19 accomplished :)

Any more suggestions? If there's not enough interest in this, I'm not sure whether I should do it, so show me that we want those mistakes corrected!!!