CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

• Thread starter Thread starter CalumE5
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 894
  • Views Views 59K
Please keep leaving opinions on both transfer restrictions and a halfway trading round :) At the moment I'm swaying toward cancelling the restrictions next round and adding a trading round after Round 5 to give me a break :) But you guys can change my mind ;)

Ha! You must have got it from the same naming site as I did!

Bids sent mate

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:01 AM ----------

I got it from DirtyPaedofileRapistFanClub.com....... same for you I suppose?

Trading round is good as some people might of bidded on players in the same position....

Yea take off the restrctions on people.

um, yea i would not include a trading round, because you only trade people depending on what you need in ur squad, and cus were only halfway we only know like half of our squad atm :/

Well I have a stadium, a manager and one player so a trading round would be pointless for me atm.

Actually i change my mind , i woudlnt mind a trading round as i got 6 players and a stadium. Um i got with what ever the majority goes with

Can someone tell me how to add a poll to the thread, so I can get a good view on things? Thanks :)

Don't think you can add polls, you have to put them in when creating the thread (I think! :S)

click thread tools in the OP and click add poll

Bids Sent btw my defence looks sorted with Rafael, Rio and Santone and Buffon lol , plus Tevez upfront, just need to add some decent midfielders now

Can't wait to see results. My team is really shaping up!

Looking to play a 4-5-1 hopefully.

Kameni
van der Wiel - Chygrinski (sp) - Bruno Alves - Tremoulinas
???
Lucho Gonzalez - ???
McGeady ----------------------------------------------- Elia
???

That team at Anfield ;)

Last edited:
Can't wait to see results. My team is really shaping up!

Looking to play a 4-5-1 hopefully.

Kameni
van der Wiel - Chygrinski (sp) - Bruno Alves - Tremoulinas
???
Lucho Gonzalez - ???
McGeady ----------------------------------------------- Elia
???

That team at Anfield ;)

This team even looks worse than the current team that plays at Anfield ;)

lol jk, Torres is on offer this roun, u might wanna snap him up as your lone striker

Just waiting on ravenie ( :O ) to bid now, Work Experience finished, French exam at 1 o clock!

Ew French. Gratz on finishing work experience though ;)

Yup, hate French. Definitely not going there for A Level. I'm actually gonna miss work experience, it made me realise how much I hate school... And about the restrictions, I'll probs remove them for the next round. It's about self control ;)

At the moment, I'm liking the idea of adding a trading round after Round 5, I think it will be useful. However, it's not too late to change my mind ;)

Yup, hate French. Definitely not going there for A Level. I'm actually gonna miss work experience, it made me realise how much I hate school... And about the restrictions, I'll probs remove them for the next round. It's about self control ;)

At the moment, I'm liking the idea of adding a trading round after Round 5, I think it will be useful. However, it's not too late to change my mind ;)

Same with me and chinese. After GCSE's there was no way I was doing it anymore.

I have plenty self control ;)

Back