CalumE5's Auction Game - The Rounds

Still waiting on bids from CtPauley, Ben, fuelledbypassion, sass101, Ed Syers and The Shots.

The Shots, you need to resend your bids as you bid on 3 strikers, 2 is the maximum. Thanks for being quick so far guys :)

hey calum did u get my secound Pm for the goalies

hey calum did u get my secound Pm for the goalies

Yeh, got it mate :)

---------- Post added at 09:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 PM ----------

4 players left to bid now:

CtPauley
fuelledbypassion
sass101
Ed Syers

I've VMed all of them so I should get bids soon enough.

3 players to go then: Ed Syers, sass101 and fuelledbypassion. I have no worries, as they'll get their VMs I'd think.

the tension is getting to me after this round ill prob be on 222m left LOL

Thanks sass, just got fuelledbypassion and Ed Syers to go now. Only 1 player out of the 32 items put up hasn't had a single bid on them, so it's going well!

lol what happens t that particular player?

He'll get added to a list, at the end of the 10 rounds of bidding, the players that weren't bought get put up again with no minimum price., so potential for some bargains, especially with the quality of this player unless Ed or fuelledbypassion snap him up. Very underrated IMO.

He'll get added to a list, at the end of the 10 rounds of bidding, the players that weren't bought get put up again with no minimum price., so potential for some bargains, especially with the quality of this player unless Ed or fuelledbypassion snap him up. Very underrated IMO.

lol sound like a plan although I feel my money will be depletd way before I get to bid for them XD

I reckon it's Kiessling.

Sorry, was at the match, bidding now :)

Just fuelledbypassion still to bid. Results could be up tonight if he gets them in!

---------- Post added at 02:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:11 AM ----------

I'm going offline for the night now, so I'll have the results up in the morning if fuelledbypassion gets his bid in.

Aight cool, hopefulkly I maaged to snap up some players

Still nothing from fuelledbypassion, but be patient, as I only set the deadline as Monday evening.

Ill will win one person and i know im gonna get him cos no one can match my 750m bid on kaka